Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Love Thread 2011~12 >REFS INSIDE<
Some others might feel the same way, could look around and chat with my friends later, they might know someone who could make them. Tongue
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by: Garamonde
(07-21-2012, 03:02 AM)alexmach1 Wrote: this took 3 attempts and still looks a bit off to me Tongue
here you go devicho
[Image: c23d9591a4f4563ff33053555730e2d4.gif]
(07-21-2012, 05:39 PM)Gors Wrote: 70% more nose

also oh my god, how i wish to have physical figures of tsr characters... it'd be the only thing i'd collect...

kitsu figures....

oh my god sengi~ figures

[Image: pug_banana_figgeree.jpg]
Now thats just plain creepy.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]

Thanked by:
(07-21-2012, 03:02 AM)alexmach1 Wrote: this took 3 attempts and still looks a bit off to me Tongue
here you go devicho
*awesome model pics*

TSR Brawl Mod

But seriously that's amazing.

[Image: 357n7r6_zps67bc167e.gif]
i love how i'm left out of virtually the last 40 or so pages of love on this thread.

i guess it kinda shows how much i'm moving away from tsr.
Thanked by:
You are actually on the list of people I plan on making love for, I just havn't gotten to you yet.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
Hey, you were in that picture with me, that couldn't have been more than 40 pages back. That's also the only love of my new ref that exists since I first posted it, and I've been more active than you have recently (not that I'm bragging, I miss you being around as much, Meta!). I wouldn't exactly say it's a sign of much.

Oh, but speaking of me and this thread, Gors (or someone else with the power of editing), you think you could update the first post with mine? It's right here. That would be swell! c:
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde
(07-22-2012, 12:06 AM)Meta Wrote: i love how i'm left out of virtually the last 40 or so pages of love on this thread.

i guess it kinda shows how much i'm moving away from tsr.

I made you love, and even if it was a quick doodle,it was still love :<
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde
the forbidden love
[Image: theforbibinlove.gif]
they're actually just smiling to each other

also meta, that post was uneeded. are you really complaining about the lack of drawings of you, what the hell

begging for love, even if indirectly, is against this thread, you know.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
I agree with gors. It's much better when getting love is when it's completely random too.

Thanked by: Zac, Garamonde
(07-22-2012, 05:52 AM)Zac Wrote: the forbidden love
[Image: theforbibinlove.gif]

Actually at that distance it'd be physically impossible for their mouths to meet unless they had Octorok mouths. Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
[Image: R7Voa.png]
another tender moment ruined by nerds