Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
Official Team Fortress 2012 Lounge
I only use the Kritz when defending, since survival isn't really as high a priority, and it can be effective in pushing them back a bit. When attacking I mostly use the vanilla Medigun, although I sometimes switch to Quick Fix. The high healing rate makes it good for healing multiple people, especially in tight situations. The Ubercharge can survive pretty much anything but it's a bit short.

It's also fun to sometimes use it to heal Scouts and see how that turns out.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Basically how I play medic ^^^
Although it's really fun to mess with the quick fix since the buff.

Also, has anyone had a glitch where your mouse shows up in the crosshair, but it doesn't move? It's happened to me the past couple of days, don't know what to do.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
(12-02-2012, 12:14 PM)Rakia Wrote: Basically how I play medic ^^^
Although it's really fun to mess with the quick fix since the buff.

Also, has anyone had a glitch where your mouse shows up in the crosshair, but it doesn't move? It's happened to me the past couple of days, don't know what to do.

Ugh, this happened to me once. I wasn't sure how to fix it so I had to reload my game.
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=9509

HHHHHHRRRRRNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
They've been doing that a lot recently, buying something physical and get in-game content.
--
Thanked by:
Hell, even if it didn't unlock in-game content I'd want these. That's honestly just a bonus.

But yeah, you're right, it's been a thing for a while now. I guess it's better than just buying stuff in-game, gives you something physical to hold (and in this case pose) as well.
Thanked by:
Oh man those are sexy.

Not as sexy as action figures of the robots, but hey.
True. Although I'd rather have a (not expensive as all of the real estate in hell) figure, than posable action figure.

Wonder what it'll unlock in-game, though.
Probably a badge =\
--
Thanked by:
(12-05-2012, 11:43 AM)Kitsu Wrote: Oh man those are sexy.

Not as sexy as action figures of the robots, but hey.

One step at a time

watch as we get Toy Soldier skins for all the classes as part of the promotional code, heh

seriously though I feel as if I should get one of those figures just for the fact of the matter.
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
(12-05-2012, 11:42 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote: watch as we get Toy Soldier skins for all the classes as part of the promotional code, heh
that'd be neato and partially fitting because for example, nutcracker soldier skin JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS

i really really do want to get the pyro figure though just because best class
Thanked by: Kitsu, Rakia

i went to a "multiply weapon stats by 10x" server and this is basically a summary of what happened
Thanked by: alexmach1, Kitsu
Those actually exist? I saw a video based off of a forum thread, but I didn't know it was an actual server mod.

Ima check it out.
Thanked by:
Steam Community Marketplace beta!

Buy and sell (TF2) items with Steam Wallet funds!

This is something that has been sorely needed, tbh.
Thanked by:
there was tf2shop.net (which sells keys a lot cheaper and also sells unusuals and stranges and stuff) but you pay via paypal but this is neat too
Thanked by:
(12-14-2012, 04:07 AM)Sonikku Wrote: there was tf2shop.net (which sells keys a lot cheaper and also sells unusuals and stranges and stuff) but you pay via paypal but this is neat too

There was also tf2whx.com

Also I just tried to craft the Quackenbirdt 4 times. 4 Dead Ringers. Isn't that like a 1% chance of failing this fucking hard? (assuming you get 33% of the change result each time... isn't that how it works?)
Thanked by: