Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
Official Team Fortress 2012 Lounge
(06-20-2012, 11:50 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 12:40 AM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: My brother just got two goldfish do they actually do anything?

Wait for Friday, a massive update is shipping out involving these items.

oh neat

im glad i have 3 goldfish and 2 pieces of lint now
Thanked by:
When the update ships the server will probably go down because of the issue I mentioned with it not automatically updating the item files for us. Since It's a Friday though I'm going to be around so as soon as it happens I should be able to catch it and make the needed changes and get it back online within a couple of minutes.

If I don't catch it if someone could shoot me a PM I'll get it back online right away.

thx Heart
Thanked by: Previous, puggsoy
http://www.adultswim.com/promos/valve/

Wha-wha-what?
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi
This would probably mean something if I knew what Adult Swim was, but it looks related to the update.

This is good/bad. (Circle correct answer)
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Oh, they're running an ARG right now, too.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/ARG

@puggsoy, "Adult Swim is an adult-oriented cable television network that shares channel space with Cartoon Network .... The block features myriad stylistically-variable animated and live-action shows, including original programming, syndicated shows, and Japanese anime, generally with minimal or no editing for content. The programs featured on Adult Swim are geared toward an 18-34 young male audience, in contrast to the originally all-ages daytime programming on Cartoon Network." (Wikipedia)
Thanked by: puggsoy
We're about to have a bit of a match on

Everybody is welcome to join, invite friends, it's all for fun Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Eugh. I was recently hacked so about half of my items are gone, but, y'know? I'll put all that aside for a quick match with you guys. I'm sure it'll be fun.
[Image: zmylm.gif]
I joined, easily convinced you to change from Payload to Attack/Defense, then after 1 and a half rounds TF2 crashed. I tried to connect again but couldn't.
I've also been having some bits where it kind of half-freezes. This sometimes happens slightly on other servers, but not as severely. Dunno if it's the fact that the server's not 100% stable or what. In any case it's a really fun server Big Grin
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
you guys are a blast to play with! best time i've had with tf2 in a while, by far.
Thanked by: TheGreatGatsby, puggsoy
We need to get more people to get online. Playing with people I feel like I know makes this game much more fun.
Love: Camo
3ds fc: 4296 3475 9143
Thanked by:
THAT WAS AWESOME. You guys were a blast to play with. Thanks for the game!
Thanked by:
Played until the server kicked me B-)

I usually don't know what I'm doing, but it's funny. Typoing in the chatbox is awful though as I don't know how to backspace when backspace does not work :-P

Well, always nice to get killed by you folks!
HAHAHA YES. SO VERY ACCURATE. I wouldn't be surprised if Valve did something like this.
Thanked by:
goddangit crappy, put a spoiler alert next time Tongue