Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)
Official Team Fortress 2012 Lounge
I've never had any luck with items, idling or not.
[Image: 1279252386655.gif]
Thanked by:
fun thing is, you dont need them

at all.
Thanked by:
yeah well the Pain Train seems like a fun as hell item and I really would love to give my Soldier the +1 cap boost

too bad that's random too
:[
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
You know you take 10% more damage from bullets when you have the Pain Train, right?

It's more noticeable than you think.
Thanked by:
(04-26-2010, 11:15 PM)Keychain Wrote: You know you take 10% more damage from bullets when you have the Pain Train, right?

It's more noticeable than you think.

well

I never got to know that noticeable pleasure quiiiiite yet :[
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
Pain Train is more fitting for demoman imo
this be a sig and I is bawlin!!!!
Thanked by:
Just got the Pain Train yesterday, but the name is all fucked up in my backpack :V is that normal?

only one hat so far, though
they just dont wanna drop
like at all
[Image: 6SqMy.gif][Image: 6SqMy.gif]
« Ref »
« »
Thanked by:
so, update time.
Item Added - Crit-a-Cola, which makes all the damage dealt and taken will be minicrits
messed around with the Pyro, awards airblasting and penalises W+M1ing
Bonk no longer slows you down after using it, but has a recharge time like the sandman
Thanked by:
Great update.

Pyro nerf, airblast buff.
Heavy buff.
Jigglebones for the Max Head and Buffbanner.
Fixed the civilian Spy in the loadout.
Thanked by:
Heavy Buff? About fucking time, it's gotten to the point where literally every class can take out a Heavy like nothing.
[Image: tumblr_lctx1p6L3L1qzvjn8o1_500.gif]
Thanked by:
Also with this update are two awesome exploits (of course, don't get used to them)

As engineer, you can build multiple (theoretically an unlimited number) by using console commands:

build 2 0 (this is the default sentry)
build 2 1
build 2 2

Similarly, apparently Spy Engie can once again build dispensers, and in fact, he can build multiple dispensers.

build 0 0
build 0 1
build 0 2
Thanked by:
(04-29-2010, 04:58 PM)Sploder Wrote: Also with this update are two awesome exploits (of course, don't get used to them)

As engineer, you can build multiple (theoretically an unlimited number) by using console commands:

Similarly, apparently Spy Engie can once again build dispensers, and in fact, he can build multiple dispensers.

I went into a 2fort server not long after the update and found that my base was built out of sentries. I couln't do anything because the lag was killing my comp.
Whenever someone asked what the hell was with the sentries, someone would reply with "welcome to the wild world of Valve Playtesting"
Thanked by: Kitsu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmmpie7FS98
Thanked by:
(04-29-2010, 06:43 PM)Keychain Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmmpie7FS98

if you did this in hoodoo, nobody would know the difference
Thanked by:
pretty much
Thanked by: