[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fighter edits (please view)
Exclamation 
i'm not saying please view just so this thread is popular but i really need some replies on what i could do to improve this sheet. to be honest i can't think of any ways to improve it right now because i think the sheet is awesome, anyway please have a look at these sprites and tell me what you think!Wink

CLASSES SO FAR:
fighter (here)
thief (page 2)
black mage (page 2)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
It's exactly what use say.
Basically a Mega Man edit with some shading.
Try getting off the recolours.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
Why do people still think bare-bones basic MM edits are awesome?
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
They can be, Goemar. I mean, if you're really creative...
Thanked by:
No, they can't.
Thanked by:
No, they can't.
I win because italics.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
(03-20-2009, 10:44 AM)Prometheus Wrote: No, they can't.

(03-20-2009, 10:44 AM)Rakia Wrote: No, they can't.
I win because italics.

i agree with the canadians
Thanked by:
ugh and why do people still use forum attachments. GET A DAMN PHOTOBUCKET OR IMAGESHACK ACCOUNT UGH
[Image: IGBanner.png]
Thanked by:
And what´s coming next? The same sprite with blue hair and a slightly modified cap! AWESOME!
Before going into these, try OV FF sprites first. and DON´T CHANGE the colours ´kay? Instead changing the colours, do some edits. But compare both until they become very different....
Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

EDIT: Now, 4 years have passed, and I`m an english teacher. Heart
Thanked by:
(03-20-2009, 02:07 PM)JosephSeraph Wrote: And what´s coming next? The same sprite with blue hair and a slightly modified cap! AWESOME!
Before going into these, try OV FF sprites first. and DON´T CHANGE the colours ´kay? Instead changing the colours, do some edits. But compare both until they become very different....

lol gonna sound like a total noob, but wat is OV FF?
Thanked by:
Meh, sorry.. OVerworld Final Fantasy. OV means overworld always in rpg sprites.
Sorry for my mistakes on english, people..... I am Brazilian, and to worsen that... i learnt english playing Final Fantasy and asking my mother.

EDIT: Now, 4 years have passed, and I`m an english teacher. Heart
Thanked by:
Heh, you gotta remember. Before we had standards, didn't we all respect Mega Man edits?

Long long ago?

Thanked by:
(03-20-2009, 09:05 PM)koopaul Wrote: Heh, you gotta remember. Before we had standards, didn't we all respect Mega Man edits?

Long long ago?

Society progresses, higher standards is a good thing.

Get over it.
[Image: pixelxcore.png]
Thanked by:
Lol and this gets more replies than my topic....
I love this edit, it couldn't get better dude.
Good job.
Thanked by:
(03-20-2009, 09:29 PM)OSL Wrote: Lol and this gets more replies than my topic....
I love this edit, it couldn't get better dude.
Good job.

really? thanks a bunch! Smile
Thanked by: