The VG Resource

Full Version: Fighter edits (please view)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i'm not saying please view just so this thread is popular but i really need some replies on what i could do to improve this sheet. to be honest i can't think of any ways to improve it right now because i think the sheet is awesome, anyway please have a look at these sprites and tell me what you think!Wink

CLASSES SO FAR:
fighter (here)
thief (page 2)
black mage (page 2)
It's exactly what use say.
Basically a Mega Man edit with some shading.
Try getting off the recolours.
Why do people still think bare-bones basic MM edits are awesome?
They can be, Goemar. I mean, if you're really creative...
No, they can't.
No, they can't.
I win because italics.
(03-20-2009, 10:44 AM)Prometheus Wrote: [ -> ]No, they can't.

(03-20-2009, 10:44 AM)Rakia Wrote: [ -> ]No, they can't.
I win because italics.

i agree with the canadians
ugh and why do people still use forum attachments. GET A DAMN PHOTOBUCKET OR IMAGESHACK ACCOUNT UGH
And what´s coming next? The same sprite with blue hair and a slightly modified cap! AWESOME!
Before going into these, try OV FF sprites first. and DON´T CHANGE the colours ´kay? Instead changing the colours, do some edits. But compare both until they become very different....
(03-20-2009, 02:07 PM)JosephSeraph Wrote: [ -> ]And what´s coming next? The same sprite with blue hair and a slightly modified cap! AWESOME!
Before going into these, try OV FF sprites first. and DON´T CHANGE the colours ´kay? Instead changing the colours, do some edits. But compare both until they become very different....

lol gonna sound like a total noob, but wat is OV FF?
Meh, sorry.. OVerworld Final Fantasy. OV means overworld always in rpg sprites.
Heh, you gotta remember. Before we had standards, didn't we all respect Mega Man edits?

Long long ago?
(03-20-2009, 09:05 PM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Heh, you gotta remember. Before we had standards, didn't we all respect Mega Man edits?

Long long ago?

Society progresses, higher standards is a good thing.

Get over it.
Lol and this gets more replies than my topic....
I love this edit, it couldn't get better dude.
Good job.
(03-20-2009, 09:29 PM)OSL Wrote: [ -> ]Lol and this gets more replies than my topic....
I love this edit, it couldn't get better dude.
Good job.

really? thanks a bunch! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3