[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yoshi Island Comics
So, on another forum, I joined a RP called "Yoshi Island Rp". Now I make comics of them, WITH SPRITES. And I think I might want to show them here too. Please, criticize if you please, but not too harsh.

Yoshi Comic #1

Yoshi Comic #2

Yoshi Comci #3

Yoshi Comic #4

By the way, I just recolored the sprites.
Thanked by:
Well,this is supposed to be in Creativity,but I guess you didn't know that.

The comic is I would say,decent.Could use some work however.Some sprites(Ex:Baby Yoshis in Comic 4) have the BG colors inside the bodies.(The eyes).I sorta didnt understand some parts,like the part in Comic 4 where the Yoshis turned into babies.But I probably missed something.Thats all.
Projects Associated with:
[Image: ZoidsProject.png]
[Image: KirbyProject2.png]

Thanked by:
Well, you didn't miss anything. I know it was kinda confusing. They were just disguising themselves from Bowser, since it was Baby Bowser but, well, BIGGER. And the little Yoshis part with the BG, Yeah, I know what you mean.
Thanked by:
Hush you!
Shut up Anko!

Darnit! I blinked!
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: plazinsky, plazinsky
The style are mixed . Its decent though.
Thanked by:
bg's and sprites are ok but the overall plot of it is... confusing...
Thanked by:
Yeah, I have some new ones. And this can be moved to creations I guess.

Yoshi Comic #5

Yoshi Comic #6

Yoshi Comic #7

And now with the new chapter, it will show everything in between. Or, Chapter 1.5.

Yoshi Comic #1.5
Thanked by:
dialouge needs some work...

but at least it has style which is more than can be said of some comics
Thanked by:
Comic 6 and 7 is the same thing.(I see 2 styles right now Yoshi island style and M&L stlye the both different as you can see M&L has thicker outline then you look at the yoshi island sprites they have less thick.)
Thanked by:
this shit makes my cock spurt out fireworks
what no i don't know either
[Image: vfihzm.png]
Thanked by:
'he is sucking us up'
Thanked by: