The VG Resource

Full Version: Yoshi Island Comics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, on another forum, I joined a RP called "Yoshi Island Rp". Now I make comics of them, WITH SPRITES. And I think I might want to show them here too. Please, criticize if you please, but not too harsh.

Yoshi Comic #1

Yoshi Comic #2

Yoshi Comci #3

Yoshi Comic #4

By the way, I just recolored the sprites.
Well,this is supposed to be in Creativity,but I guess you didn't know that.

The comic is I would say,decent.Could use some work however.Some sprites(Ex:Baby Yoshis in Comic 4) have the BG colors inside the bodies.(The eyes).I sorta didnt understand some parts,like the part in Comic 4 where the Yoshis turned into babies.But I probably missed something.Thats all.
Well, you didn't miss anything. I know it was kinda confusing. They were just disguising themselves from Bowser, since it was Baby Bowser but, well, BIGGER. And the little Yoshis part with the BG, Yeah, I know what you mean.
Hush you!
Shut up Anko!

Darnit! I blinked!
The style are mixed . Its decent though.
bg's and sprites are ok but the overall plot of it is... confusing...
Yeah, I have some new ones. And this can be moved to creations I guess.

Yoshi Comic #5

Yoshi Comic #6

Yoshi Comic #7

And now with the new chapter, it will show everything in between. Or, Chapter 1.5.

Yoshi Comic #1.5
dialouge needs some work...

but at least it has style which is more than can be said of some comics
Comic 6 and 7 is the same thing.(I see 2 styles right now Yoshi island style and M&L stlye the both different as you can see M&L has thicker outline then you look at the yoshi island sprites they have less thick.)
this shit makes my cock spurt out fireworks
what no i don't know either
'he is sucking us up'