[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon in need of evolutions
David Reinold Wrote:pidgey?
Flying-Normal Tongue
I don't get it, either.
Thanked by:
why the f**would they make it flying-normal??!?!!!

normal is for pkmn that have no other type!!!!!!!

Sorry for the extreme typing and poor capitalization. I was mad.

But exactly as it says.
Thanked by:
I think Hypno needs an evolution. Since it looks kind of like a medicine man, the evolution could grow more hair, look older, wear the pendulum as a medallion, and have a staff with a crystal pendulum of the same shape on top.
Thanked by:
David Reinold Wrote:why the f**would they make it flying-normal??!?!!!

But exactly as it says.

Normal types also have (dis)advantages against other types, so they probably gave Pidgey the Flying-Normal type to add more strategy.

Also, technically, by using a special plate, Arceus can be a Flying only type.
Thanked by:
GaryCXJk Wrote:
David Reinold Wrote:why the f**would they make it flying-normal??!?!!!

But exactly as it says.

Normal types also have (dis)advantages against other types, so they probably gave Pidgey the Flying-Normal type to add more strategy.

Also, technically, by using a special plate, Arceus can be a Flying only type.
Oh yeah, forgot about that one. But still, a non-legendary Flying-type is needed. Drifloon should be Flying-only. Where the heck does the ghost part come in?
I don't get it, either.
Thanked by:
Pigyman Wrote:Oh yeah, forgot about that one. But still, a non-legendary Flying-type is needed. Drifloon should be Flying-only. Where the heck does the ghost part come in?

Diamond Wrote:A Pokémon formed by the spirits of people and Pokémon. It loves damp, humid seasons.
http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/425.shtml

Drifloon indeed is a ghost Pokémon for this reason.
Thanked by:
I'm thinking some water type Pokemon need some dual type evolutions. There are way too many water types and almost all of them are pure water. :/
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
GaryCXJk Wrote:
Diamond Wrote:A Pokémon formed by the spirits of people and Pokémon. It loves damp, humid seasons.
http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/425.shtml

Drifloon indeed is a ghost Pokémon for this reason.
Yes, we all know that Drifloon attepts to drag little children to the underworld, but Drifloon really didn't have to be a Ghost-type. They probably made him a Ghost and then made the details.
I don't get it, either.
Thanked by: