Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon in need of evolutions
I'm on a bit of a Pokemon kick (again) so I thought I's throw this out there. What 'mon do you think need additional evolutionary forms?

1. Pinsir- Just a generic bug. Scyther got one. Why not him? Dark or Earth would ne great when matched with bug.
2. Mawile- A decent Pokemon, but her usefulness runs out after a bit. She is one of the few pure steel types, so lots could be done with her.
3. Absol- The one we have has skyrocketing strength, but no decent stats anywhere else. Another evolution could make Absol usable.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
This is exactly why I don't desire to purchase Diamond or Pearl. Pokemon was great all the way up to Hoenn. When Sinnoh was reached, the pokemon (most of them) got cheesey looking. And they ran out of decent ideas and decided to make other evolutions. New evolutions are only good to an extent. So I will see how they are done. With all due respect, I'm going to keep my eye on this topic.
Thanked by:
Spiritomb and Sableye. For the two Pokémon with no weaknesses, they can still be taken out easily. Oh, and Rotom. I can see a really cool Electric-Ghost coming from him. And if they made Dusknoir, they also need to make an evolution for Bayonette. Lastly, Chatot. It's weak, small, and could become something awesome, like a...bigger bird. I'd also like to see a Psychic-Dark type Pokémon someday.
I don't get it, either.
Thanked by:
For how tedious it is to give Smeargle a decent moveset without cheating, he could stand to have less pathetic stats.
Thanked by:
Dunsparce and Shuckle desperately need one. They're just so weak on their own.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Spritomb doesn't need it so much, but Sableye needs something to raise its speed and attack pretty damn badly.

Rotom needs something to make it more viable in the competitive scene.

Venomoth and Masqerain also. Although it seems that bugs that grow wings on evolution don't evolve again. In Masqerain's case having al alternate evo that retains the water type would be neat.
Thanked by:
Not Shuckle. It has the highest defences already...
[Image: tsrsig1wq6.png]
Thanked by:
Pigyman Wrote:Spiritomb
Sableye
Rotom
Bayonette
Chatot

I agree. Chatot definitely needs at least a pre-evolution. Spiritomb and Sableye will have some kick ass looking evos, along with Smeargle and Pinsir, but like Forever and Return said, they didn't do all that great with the D/P evos.

Farfetch'd has been ignored for too long.

I'd like to see a Shellder divergent evolution into an oyster, and maybe even that shell that's on Slowbro's tail (C'MON! We've been without that for far too long!).

Miltank also should have a pre-evo that'd evolve into Tauros if male, and Miltank if female (someone suggested that on the old Nintendo forums).

Eevee and the Sunstone would be something to see, especially since we can't use the leafstone for Leafeon (good job Gamefreak Very Sad­).

Girafarig needs a pre-evo or evolution, and possibly, a new Pokémon to explain where that tail came from (like Shellder/Slowpoke and Mantyke/Remoraid)

Mr.Mime needs a female Mime Pokémon for the ♀ Mr.Mimes. Maybe a Mimette, put it into the daycare, mate it, it evolves into Mrs.Mime. A freaking Mime family Big Grin

Lapras needs a pre-evo or evolution (pre-evo for "cute" factor, evolution for a higher HP/Defense).

Kangaskhan needs a pre-evo, unless MissingNo. covers it.

A more "Santa-ish" Delibird evolution would fit in with the D/P evolutions...

What about a Hitmonorris, mirite?

Bronzor needs a cooler evolution to make up for the "original" sprite (looks like a highly detailed doodle in paint). It also reminds me of a Digimon I saw once from the first season. Bronzong is a lot worse in my own opinion.

And last but not least, how about Stantler, getting a giant, badass evolution that's psy/ground?
Thanked by:
Kangaskhan has that baby in pokemon snap, that could be it's pre-evolution.
Thanked by:
OMG HITMONORRIS IS A GOOD IDEA. :c Seriously...I'm not tring to sound sarcastic

But leafstone Leafeon, moon(dark)stone for umbreon, and sun stone for um Psychic Eevee.

Oh we need a light and/or cloud type too...
What's a signature?
Thanked by:
Just gonna state which ones I want to see an Evolution for, not so much the reason why(cause I'm pressed for time, but I might come back and type out why later) I do think that most Single stage Pokemon should evolve, or have a Pre-evolution(even though I think the idea of pre-evolutions should have ended with Johto)Anyway, here's my list:

Farfetch'd
Onix(Alt.)
Haunter(Alt.)
Kangaskhan(pre)
Marowak
Scyther(Alt.)
Pinsir
Tauros/Miltank(pre)
Dragonair(Alt.)
Aerodactyl(pre/evo)
Noctowl
Sunflora
Wooper(Alt.) or Quagsire
Unown
Girafarig(pre/evo)
Qwilfish
Scizor
Shuckle
Corsola
Delibird
Skarmory(pre/evo)
Houndoom
Donphan
Stantler
Smeargle
Surskit(Alt.)
Makuhita(pre)
Delcatty
Sableye
Mawile
Medicham
Manectric
Sharpedo
Torkoal
Spinda
Cacturne
Zangoose
Seviper
Feebass(Alt. M)
Tropious
Clampearl(Alt.)
Bibarel
Kriketune
Combee(M)
Cherrim
Drifblim
Buneary(M)
Glameow(Alt.)
Bronzor(Alt.)
Skorupi(Alt.)
Carnivine(pre/evo)
Probopass
Rotom
Phione(Alt. & into Manaphy)
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
Mewtwo should have an evolution called "David Reinold"

Also Farfetch'd would be cool to see an evolution for.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Since 3 Digletts make one Dugtrio, maybe 3 Dugtrios could make one "Dugnon."0
Also, Sandslash.

I love groud-type pokemon!
Trifles go to make perfection, and perfection is no trifle.
~Michelangelo

[Image: 3xzb5z]
Thanked by:
Plasma Trooper Wrote:
Yoder Wrote:Since 3 Digletts make one Dugtrio, maybe 3 Dugtrios could make one "Dugnon."
Also, Sandslash.

I love groud-type pokemon!

Six Dugtrios?

Uhh...
3 * 3 = 9
Such, it would be 3 dugtrios, the equivalent of 9 digletts.
Trifles go to make perfection, and perfection is no trifle.
~Michelangelo

[Image: 3xzb5z]
Thanked by:
Look at Megneton's evolution. Did they just add more Magnemites? No, they fused them together, if Dugtrio was to have an evolution it might be the same case.

Here's what'd be neat, if Pinsir had a pre-evolution that could become either Pinsir or Heracross.

What about Aerodactyl? A pre-evo would be cool.

Also remember, legendaries can't evolve but they can spawn a new and unconnected Pokemon, like Mewtwo was the result of Mew and Phione was the result of Manaphy.

Also, if Mr. Mime was to have an evolution they should call him "Mime Sr." Get it?

Thanked by: