[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
3d ripping and music ripping guides
I just want to make a simple 1 stop spot for people who want to learn how to dump 3d models, midis, music , and so on.

I recently started to redo all my guides to be more straightforward on youtube  -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh--PIT.../playlists

All guides are an will be put into seperate playlist depending on what the guide is about. So all 3d , music, and sprite guides will have there own guides. If there is a guide you may wan't just message me and I'll make a simple guidede for you . Most guides will be 1-3 minutes max since, I don't add in the filler junk like watch and sub junk people do :/

Depedning on the guides people may wan't. I may have to skip ps3-5, xbox tm, and nintendo switch guides. Since, I'm currently running a 8th gen computer . So, those consoles are a bit to stressfull for my computer to handle. I don't plan on doing apple guides since, apple just isn't worth the time to extract assets from .

Other, than those minor things. I hope my guides will be useful to new and old asset dumpers. Since, I do get asked this. If you do dubs for other languages feel free to rip my videos and use thm on your accounts to help educate people in languages I personally do not speak.
Thanked by:
This could be a nice spot indeed
Thanked by:
The thread’s old, and it’s a pity nobody answered. It’s good that I’ve found it. I have a question about the music for my game. Where can I find copyright-free music that does not sound like a phone ringtone? I mean good music that I can use without paying money to the author. Some people have suggested that I use soundcloud promotion to look for the music. It is a good space, but it takes time to find something there, and also, I am not sure if the music there is copyright-free.  What would you suggest? I’d like to find something like a library with free-to-use music.
Thanked by: