The VG Resource

Full Version: 3d ripping and music ripping guides
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want to make a simple 1 stop spot for people who want to learn how to dump 3d models, midis, music , and so on.

I recently started to redo all my guides to be more straightforward on youtube  -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh--PIT.../playlists

All guides are an will be put into seperate playlist depending on what the guide is about. So all 3d , music, and sprite guides will have there own guides. If there is a guide you may wan't just message me and I'll make a simple guidede for you . Most guides will be 1-3 minutes max since, I don't add in the filler junk like watch and sub junk people do :/

Depedning on the guides people may wan't. I may have to skip ps3-5, xbox tm, and nintendo switch guides. Since, I'm currently running a 8th gen computer . So, those consoles are a bit to stressfull for my computer to handle. I don't plan on doing apple guides since, apple just isn't worth the time to extract assets from .

Other, than those minor things. I hope my guides will be useful to new and old asset dumpers. Since, I do get asked this. If you do dubs for other languages feel free to rip my videos and use thm on your accounts to help educate people in languages I personally do not speak.
This could be a nice spot indeed
The thread’s old, and it’s a pity nobody answered. It’s good that I’ve found it. I have a question about the music for my game. Where can I find copyright-free music that does not sound like a phone ringtone? I mean good music that I can use without paying money to the author. Some people have suggested that I use soundcloud promotion to look for the music. It is a good space, but it takes time to find something there, and also, I am not sure if the music there is copyright-free.  What would you suggest? I’d like to find something like a library with free-to-use music.