[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Coincidence in Cuphead?
When I was reading a little bit about Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course, I seen this picture:

(enlarged)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=11044]

And what was the first thing I thought of?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

(Sorry, that was as good of a picture as I could get, watch this part of this video to know what I mean)

I'm beginning to think that Studio MDHR is getting more inspiration from Mega Man than we think they are. One thing is because Dr Kahl looks a lot like Dr Wily.
[Image: 0eae3f8f2a07ebcd7d1f93680d3aa5fe.png] [Image: Drwily.png]

I'm not complaining though, I'm just pointing this out.
(I bet I'm not the only one that thinks Dr Kahl looks a lot like Dr Wily)
Thanked by:
(09-30-2020, 08:02 PM)DogToon64 Wrote: When I was reading a little bit about Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course, I seen this picture:

(enlarged)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=11044]

And what was the first thing I thought of?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

(Sorry, that was as good of a picture as I could get, watch this part of this video to know what I mean)

I'm beginning to think that Studio MDHR is getting more inspiration from Mega Man than we think they are. One thing is because Dr Kahl looks a lot like Dr Wily.
[Image: 0eae3f8f2a07ebcd7d1f93680d3aa5fe.png] [Image: Drwily.png]

I'm not complaining though, I'm just pointing this out.
(I bet I'm not the only one that thinks Dr Kahl looks a lot like Dr Wily)
I've played Cuphead and it's definitely plays like Megaman a lot. But I always thought the doctor boss was similiar to Eggman instead of Wily. (a evil doctor in a flying thing with a chaos emerald)
Just a random dude. I really love programming in C! Hopefully I can publish a game someday! Sometimes I like to rip Super Nintendo games too!
Thanked by: