The VG Resource

Full Version: Coincidence in Cuphead?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I was reading a little bit about Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course, I seen this picture:
[attachment=11044]

(enlarged)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=11044]

And what was the first thing I thought of?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

(Sorry, that was as good of a picture as I could get, watch this part of this video to know what I mean)

I'm beginning to think that Studio MDHR is getting more inspiration from Mega Man than we think they are. One thing is because Dr Kahl looks a lot like Dr Wily.
[Image: 0eae3f8f2a07ebcd7d1f93680d3aa5fe.png] [Image: Drwily.png]

I'm not complaining though, I'm just pointing this out.
(I bet I'm not the only one that thinks Dr Kahl looks a lot like Dr Wily)
(09-30-2020, 08:02 PM)DogToon64 Wrote: [ -> ]When I was reading a little bit about Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course, I seen this picture:

(enlarged)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=11044]

And what was the first thing I thought of?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

(Sorry, that was as good of a picture as I could get, watch this part of this video to know what I mean)

I'm beginning to think that Studio MDHR is getting more inspiration from Mega Man than we think they are. One thing is because Dr Kahl looks a lot like Dr Wily.
[Image: 0eae3f8f2a07ebcd7d1f93680d3aa5fe.png] [Image: Drwily.png]

I'm not complaining though, I'm just pointing this out.
(I bet I'm not the only one that thinks Dr Kahl looks a lot like Dr Wily)
I've played Cuphead and it's definitely plays like Megaman a lot. But I always thought the doctor boss was similiar to Eggman instead of Wily. (a evil doctor in a flying thing with a chaos emerald)