[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What do you enjoy?
I enjoy doodling.  I enjoy programming more than a person probably should.  I enjoy cooking, especially mushrooms.  I enjoy making music that really only I could ever love.  I really enjoy ripping sprites and feeling like a contributor to a large community like this one.  I write sometimes in my spare time about this and that.

Most of all I just really enjoy creating stuff.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanked by: miyabi95_
Angry Biker: What do you love?
Ron Burgundy: I love poetry, and a glass of scotch, and, of course, my friend Baxter here.
Angry Biker: Well, now, guess what, this is happening.
[grabs Baxter]
Ron Burgundy: Excuse me... excuse me... what are you doing?
[biker punts Baxter over bridge]
Angry Biker: That's how I roll.

I enjoy the film Anchorman

like a lot
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by: miyabi95_
Is that the one with the sailor and his wife Olive?
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by: Sevenstitch
No

I believe you are thinking of Anchor Management

the film with Billy Madison and the Joker
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by:
Yu-Gi-Oh!. That's what I love most. I have literally hundreds of cards, and I'm starting to run out of room for them all! :/
Thanked by:
i enjoy card games in general
i'm really bad at it, but i love Magic the gathering.
I've played it since i was in middle school, but here it's really hard to find someone.
Now that i've found someone, it's kinda sad that i don't gave a good enough deck and skill to win against him
Thanked by:
Isn't Magic online now? Yeah I know it's not using actual cards - but still, might be worth looking into...
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
I enjoy drawing and playing FPS or MMOs. I also like hanging out on Discord with my friends.
Professor Renderer

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 3DS ripping enthusiast, (mostly) a one man band.
No longer true. There *has* been progress, but mostly it's been dormant.
Thanked by: