[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
oh geez
so i used to be on this site a couple years ago
long story short i believe i made the dick move of joining underage but i guess the mods didn't ban me? they just told me to behave or something and it would be fine. of course im old enough now but anyway
i literally only came back cuz of nostalgia because i dont use the username "fallen" in anything anymore due to some jerk from skype who p much stalked me online while i had it but eh that was years ago

but i guess if anyone who remembers me wants to talk then uh
sure why not : P

prob wont be on for much longer, though, just a couple minutes. might post samples of stuff ive done over the years in creative if i feel like it, but thats not likely

edit: oh yeah is it possible to change usernames? i feel like changing mine even though ill never be on here anymore but its probably not worth it
tbh i forgot this place existed
Thanked by:
Welcome back Fallen!
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by:
(07-17-2016, 09:30 PM)Omega Wrote: Welcome back Fallen!

Thanks, i appreciate it
i think i remember seeing you around, i dont know if im confusing you with someone else though
tbh i forgot this place existed
Thanked by: Omega
Welcome back! I think I probably joined after you left but cool to see old members nonetheless!

(07-17-2016, 09:04 PM)~Fallen~ Wrote: edit: oh yeah is it possible to change usernames? i feel like changing mine even though ill never be on here anymore but its probably not worth it

www.vg-resource.com/thread-26523.html
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
I remember you and you seemed cool. Why not stick around? We're a pretty neat bunch. Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: