The VG Resource

Full Version: oh geez
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i used to be on this site a couple years ago
long story short i believe i made the dick move of joining underage but i guess the mods didn't ban me? they just told me to behave or something and it would be fine. of course im old enough now but anyway
i literally only came back cuz of nostalgia because i dont use the username "fallen" in anything anymore due to some jerk from skype who p much stalked me online while i had it but eh that was years ago

but i guess if anyone who remembers me wants to talk then uh
sure why not : P

prob wont be on for much longer, though, just a couple minutes. might post samples of stuff ive done over the years in creative if i feel like it, but thats not likely

edit: oh yeah is it possible to change usernames? i feel like changing mine even though ill never be on here anymore but its probably not worth it
Welcome back Fallen!
(07-17-2016, 09:30 PM)Omega Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back Fallen!

Thanks, i appreciate it
i think i remember seeing you around, i dont know if im confusing you with someone else though
Welcome back! I think I probably joined after you left but cool to see old members nonetheless!

(07-17-2016, 09:04 PM)~Fallen~ Wrote: [ -> ]edit: oh yeah is it possible to change usernames? i feel like changing mine even though ill never be on here anymore but its probably not worth it

www.vg-resource.com/thread-26523.html
I remember you and you seemed cool. Why not stick around? We're a pretty neat bunch. Tongue