[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ninja's Pixels
Three characters for my game, Mystical Legion, now fully updated.

EDIT: Forgot to post 1x.

[Image: VH70VDW.png]

[Image: P1TlzNY.png]
Thanked by:
Here's a little sprite I did. The one on the right I did from scratch and posted quite a while back(few months ago). I recently, took that sprite, resized it to x2, and then edited the entire thing, and made it into the right one . I think I did alright. What do you guys think?

[Image: 498Utho.png]
Thanked by:
Made a newer version of the second one.

[Image: HdfuVOw.png]
Thanked by:
New Alyssa that's not super weird due to over-use of black outline.

[Image: 8MeVgUu.png]
Thanked by: SchAlternate
i actually like the black outlines in your sprites, though maybe with some tweaking you can have a good sprite without black outlines.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(11-27-2015, 01:46 PM)Gors Wrote: i actually like the black outlines in your sprites, though maybe with some tweaking you can have a good sprite without black outlines.

Well.. I was actually referring to this specific sprite:

(05-12-2015, 10:14 PM)NinjaMan Z Wrote: Here's another character from the same project and style as the latest one(which I have to update again, eventually):

[Image: vYVlelG.png]

The one I just posted is a re-do of this one.
Thanked by:
[Image: gLuolOf.png]
Thanked by:
Athena:

[Image: 2mYt5zI.png]
Thanked by: