[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sound Effects From Super Mario 3D World
Question 
I really need sound effects from Super Mario 3D World. Can someone rip sound effects for me?
Thanked by:
Can anyone help me?
I made Super Mario Flashback, I guess.
Thanked by:
Hello?
Thanked by:
If nobody's replying, it's either not possible or nobody feels like doing it. Neither of which you can really do anything about.

Seeing as it's a pretty popular game, someone will probably rip them when possible. There may even be a submission already and I haven't seen it due to the backlog. I'll check when I get home.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Shade, E-Man, SuperFlomm, Mors
(03-18-2015, 04:45 PM)puggsoy Wrote: If nobody's replying, it's either not possible or nobody feels like doing it. Neither of which you can really do anything about.

Seeing as it's a pretty popular game, someone will probably rip them when possible. There may even be a submission already and I haven't seen it due to the backlog. I'll check when I get home.

Yeah, I guess I have to rip them myself.
Thanked by:
(03-20-2015, 09:45 AM)Mors Wrote:
(03-18-2015, 04:45 PM)puggsoy Wrote: If nobody's replying, it's either not possible or nobody feels like doing it. Neither of which you can really do anything about.

Yeah, I guess I have to rip them myself.

Do you know how to rip sounds from Nintendo 3DS?
Thanked by: