The VG Resource

Full Version: Sound Effects From Super Mario 3D World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really need sound effects from Super Mario 3D World. Can someone rip sound effects for me?
Can anyone help me?
Hello?
If nobody's replying, it's either not possible or nobody feels like doing it. Neither of which you can really do anything about.

Seeing as it's a pretty popular game, someone will probably rip them when possible. There may even be a submission already and I haven't seen it due to the backlog. I'll check when I get home.
(03-18-2015, 04:45 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]If nobody's replying, it's either not possible or nobody feels like doing it. Neither of which you can really do anything about.

Seeing as it's a pretty popular game, someone will probably rip them when possible. There may even be a submission already and I haven't seen it due to the backlog. I'll check when I get home.

Yeah, I guess I have to rip them myself.
(03-20-2015, 09:45 AM)Mors Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2015, 04:45 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]If nobody's replying, it's either not possible or nobody feels like doing it. Neither of which you can really do anything about.

Yeah, I guess I have to rip them myself.

Do you know how to rip sounds from Nintendo 3DS?