[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Arkenova's Sprite Gallery
Tongue 
Among my return to the forums, I want to bring up that I've done pixel art before and albeit it's not the best, it's certainly not the worse. In this Sprite Gallery, I will show off works, past and present so sit back, relax and let the pixels amaze you. Oh and don't forget about dropping criticism, that's a good requirement for improvement!

Revamps:

[Image: seichilarge.png][Image: ayasuka__revamp_sprite__by_arkenova-d85zjtv.png]
I admit. DragonBlossom wasn't exactly in it's prime back when I started it in late 2012 and the ridiculousness of its system was a bit too complicated, so I reset it's cast with the exception of the lead character. Now look at it! It's on it's way to be a much better looking game than before!

[Image: ayasuka__2014_to_2012_versions__by_arkenova-d83o8ro.png]
The massive metamorphosis. Look at how lovely the sprite turned out! (Look to your left)

Customs:

[Image: helga_haruka_pixels_by_arkenova-d7zi973.png]  [Image: specter__sprite_vr___by_arkenova-d77b6qb.png] [Image: specter__w_o_helmet_casual__by_arkenova-d7zi9i1.png]
These are just fanarts. Majority is from the Ape Escape series.

[Image: inazuma_fankid__mikie_evan_by_arkenova-d7zh1cq.png]
Pixelart of one of my Inazuma Eleven GO fankids.

[Image: saru__saryuu_evan__pixels_by_arkenova-d7zh1ww.png]
Did several variations of SARU from Inazuma Eleven GO!

[Image: sprite__milla_custom__by_arkenova-d7wn6xe.png]

..and did even Milla from Freedom Planet!
Thanked by: Virt
Your style is adorable! Hope to see more from you!
Thanked by: Arkenova
(12-09-2014, 02:14 PM)Midi Wrote: Your style is adorable! Hope to see more from you!

Thank you very much. I like your style as well! Smile
Thanked by:
If you wouldn't mind, could you also post your works in 1x resolution?
Thanked by: Arkenova
(12-09-2014, 03:39 PM)Virt Wrote: If you wouldn't mind, could you also post your works in 1x resolution?

Oh sure. Hold on, I'll try to add in the next update.
Thanked by: Virt
Annnnddd BUMP! New sprites coming in.

[Image: niko__icon_revamp__by_arkenova-d8ajcdj.png][Image: lydiana__icon__by_arkenova-d8a04ze.png]
Here are ones of my fankoopas. I may rework Lydiana (on the right).

[Image: _pixel__will_by_arkenova-d5pauej.gif]
A really OLD sprite of my Earthbound FC, Will.

[Image: tumblr_static_kohtaevil.png]
For those who watched the SARUGETCHU: On AIR anime, you might know of Kuuta, right? Well, if not Kuuta, is like Specter's younger brother and so yeah, I designed an alternate form for that monkey that's reminiscent of his brother, Specter.

I may need to start doing sprite dumps or something like that.
Thanked by: