[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Sm4sh Bros: 3DS VERSION THREAD
That animation was in Brawl, guys. I've only seen it once, by hitting a wall with a misfire.

[Image: 357n7r6_zps67bc167e.gif]
Thanked by: recme
One more day until this thread is completely useless Smash 3ds Comes out!!!

EDIT:
Also, if anybody wants to battle me when smash comes out, pm me and we can exchange 3ds friend codes.
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi
I'm so pumped for this game, also Sheriff for SSB as DLC or for smash 5
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by:
Is anyone else going to the midnight launch?
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: BullockDS, recme
Have to wait until Monday to get it, because you guessed it, I had yet even more bills to pay this week!
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
I love how 9-Volt's stage from Game and Wario is a stage in Smash Bros! I hope I can get a Wii U soon so I can get Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U this winter...

Thanked by:
This is it, tonights the night, no more waiting and watching the video parts, I'll play the game by heart.
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by:
(10-02-2014, 06:00 PM)Vipershark Wrote: Is anyone else going to the midnight launch?

Not me, because where I live, none of the stores are hosting a midnight launch for it. It seems that in this town, they only host midnight releases for the "AAA" games like Watch Dogs and Call of Duty. *groan*
Thanked by: BullockDS
Getting it Saturday. I'm in no hurry.

Thanked by:
I'll be getting it as soon as it launches on the eShop, assuming the flood of other Smashers doesn't pull down their servers.

Money is already in my account.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: recme
imma download the game at midnight. the money has been sitting around in my eshop account for a long time now...

3 more minutes!
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Kriven
I think it's probably launching at midnight Pacific Time, since NoA is in Washington state. We might have three hours yet.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
NOPE IT'S HERE

IT'S HERE AND IT'S VIDEO GAME AND I'M DOWNLOADING IT
Thanked by: Kriven, BullockDS
Me too bro, it's beautiful :-)
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by:
OH SHIT THANKS CBL

TO THE NINCAVE
Thanked by: