[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)
Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I could see Sukapon being in smash the question is though, is R.O.B back or could this guy take his place?
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by:
I want Sukapon so bad. And I don't know why so many people want ROB out.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Nintendo Smash Tournament in the middle of August.

http://nintendoeverything.com/smash-bros...scom-2014/
Thanked by:
Paper Mario stage that changes when you blow in the mic? whaaaaaa
Thanked by: Baegal
(08-01-2014, 04:16 PM)Sportoise Wrote: I feel like y'all guys are overlooking someone

[Image: Ll2ZggI.jpg]

.......Who's that?
Thanked by:
@ Mystie Oh that's Sukapon from the game Mecha Joy Fight, @ Ton i really like ROB in smash it's just some people flip when they see more than one type of creature or other things in smash.
I never heard of Mecha Joy Fight. I'mma look it up right now.
Thanked by:
(08-01-2014, 05:32 PM)Helmo Wrote: Paper Mario stage that changes when you blow in the mic? whaaaaaa

Huh...? Where did this information come from?
Thanked by:
It doesn't change when you blow on the mic :V
The giant fan in the back blows the stage away.
Thanked by: SchAlternate
That's what I knew, but I wanted to be sure if it wasn't something I didn't read or whatever
Thanked by:
I don't think the fan changes the stage (if thats what you meant). Judging by the bushes flying off screen in the first shot, I'd say the fan just causes strong wind/random projectiles to appear. Honestly, Sakurai's comment is a bit awkwardly worded. The transition will probably be Paper Kamek (to mirror the changing Mario stage in the WiiU version), or it'll just randomly have a page flip change or something.
Thanked by: Kriven
Or curtains cover the stage, and when it uncovers the stage has transitioned.
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by:
He said it's pop-up book style so probably the book will close. Maybe it'll feature locations from all 4 games
Thanked by:
If they do use the Magikoopa-Changes-the-Scene gimmick, they better replace Kamek with Kammy.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
He says in the post that the stage folds and unfolds into a new scene.

Thanked by: