[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Boss stage Hades sounds badass. Medusa as the villain rep would be nice.
Love: Camo
3ds fc: 4296 3475 9143
Thanked by:
Alfonzo replaces Toon Link on the Spirit Tracks stage when at least one player plays as Toon Link.

That was unexpected.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: Rosencrantz
(01-24-2014, 05:16 AM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: Alfonzo replaces Toon Link on the Spirit Tracks stage when at least one player plays as Toon Link.

That was unexpected.

and really cool if you ask me
[Image: kw3k.png]

Thanked by: Rosencrantz
It would be cool if that feature was used in a couple of ways, but odds are it's just a special feature for Toon Link.
Thanked by:
So this implies that our Toon Link is Spirit Tracks Link...

I wonder if we'll see any ST specific items to diversify his moveset?
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: recme
The special moveset has already confirmed the Bow, Boomerang, Bombs and Spin Attack.

Maybe an item though.
Thanked by:
I was kind of hoping to see the whip, but ah well.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
But wait, wasn't the main reason people were trying to bunk down Ridley is because he was going to be a stage hazard on the Metroid stage? The same thing could happen with Ridley and put Metal Ridley in the background instead.
Thanked by:
Ridley and Meta Ridley are still the same individual, aren't they?

It would make more sense if the stage hazard were replaced with Neo-Ridley.
Thanked by: soulcaliburfan
Suddenly Kraid appears, spinning the stage around!

L' EDIT (the "T" is silent): On closer inspection, Alfonzo has an outline like the players. However, the Palutena model is still too detailed to be less than a playable character.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
Alfonzo replaces Ridley. Ridley confirmed.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Nope, Rudley replace by Groose.
Thanked by:
when palutena is selected, alfonzo will appear in pit's final smash
[Image: kw3k.png]

Thanked by: Ton
but what will happen when alfonzo is selected
Thanked by: Tellis, Kriven
(01-24-2014, 01:42 PM)Kitsu Wrote: but what will happen when alfonzo is selected

Male Wii Fit Trainer