[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(01-15-2014, 06:23 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Ashley now looks like a 6-year-old.

...she was always a 6 year old, wasn't she...?
Thanked by:
(01-15-2014, 10:19 AM)Ton Wrote: Doubt it. Though at this rate I'm beginning to wonder WHO will have to be unlocked (Besides Luigi).

Is Luigi unlocked this time around? I mean he's already been revealed as a character, and if Brawl's updates were any indication, Sakurai isn't going to reveal the unlockable characters until after the game is released.

Anyways I have my money on Meta Knight being an unlockable character this time.
Thanked by: SchAlternate
(01-15-2014, 01:00 PM)Drshnaps Wrote:
(01-15-2014, 10:19 AM)Ton Wrote: Doubt it. Though at this rate I'm beginning to wonder WHO will have to be unlocked (Besides Luigi).

Is Luigi unlocked this time around? I mean he's already been revealed as a character, and if Brawl's updates were any indication, Sakurai isn't going to reveal the unlockable characters until after the game is released.

Anyways I have my money on Meta Knight being an unlockable character this time.

Luigi is a special case, because Year of Luigi.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
I have my money on "sakurai is just posting whatever the hell he feels like regardless of status of unlockable or not (while still working with marketing)"
[Image: qdRNbWm.jpg]

Pretty nice photoshop, I wouldn't mind it actually looking like this
Thanked by: E-Man, recme, Baegal
Neat. Where'd you find that?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(01-15-2014, 11:48 AM)Kitsu Wrote:
(01-15-2014, 06:23 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Ashley now looks like a 6-year-old.

...she was always a 6 year old, wasn't she...?

http://www.mariowiki.com/Ashley

15, apparently. Though she's always looked like she was six. You can see how her design has evolved through the pictures on that page.

[Image: 357n7r6_zps67bc167e.gif]
Thanked by:
(01-15-2014, 02:13 PM)Ton Wrote: Neat. Where'd you find that?

Facepunch posted it so I just reposted it here, no idea where they found it
Thanked by:
I would actually like that as a starting line-up. I like the menu look too, nice and vibrant. I hope the real game is just as good, if not better.
Thanked by:
I really wanted Ashley to be playable, but whatevz. T-T
Thanked by: Keychain, Ploaj
Well, now that she isn't... I am hoping for another Wario character to be playable. Mona or Syrup would be cool.
Love: Camo
3ds fc: 4296 3475 9143
Thanked by:
I really hope that we get Syrup. I could see her having a really cool moveset in which she uses pirate themed attacks, and maybe some of her pirate crew to fight. Final Smash could be summoning the genie from WL.
Thanked by:
(01-15-2014, 09:49 AM)A Pulp Story Wrote: willing to bet this means that Wario might have to be unlocked this time around....

Then again I could be wrong.
Considering Nintendo already pulled that bullshit with him in Mario Kart 7, the idea actually doesn't sound that impossible (though I won't complain if he's available from the get-go again).
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:
A lot of people are mad that Ashley's addition implies they're going to ignore the Wario Land franchise with this game again.
Thanked by:
(01-16-2014, 12:57 AM)Keychain Wrote: A lot of people are mad that Ashley's addition implies they're going to ignore the Wario Land franchise with this game again.

Waaaaaaaah.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: