Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Secret Santa - TSR Edition '08
I just hope I put enough into my gift.

Thanked by:
(12-19-2008, 05:38 PM)~BRICKLIN~ Wrote: Question: What time zone are we using? Coordinated Universal Time?
Yep. UTC/GMT. But as I'm most likely to sleep at that exact time, gifts coming in some hours later would be in time as well.

(12-20-2008, 01:03 AM)koopaul Wrote: I just hope I put enough into my gift.
I can only repeat what I already said. Don't worry.
Thanked by:
Dropping out. Don't have the time.
Thanked by:
How comes people are unable to invest at least about half an hour to create at least something?
Thanked by:
I'm gonna try. But I am busy.

If I don't have something tonight, I most likely will be dropping out.
Thanked by:
(12-22-2008, 03:37 PM)BanefulKid Wrote: How comes people are unable to invest at least about half an hour to create at least something?
I have a job to look for, games to sprite for, music to write, friends that I hang out with on a daily basis, and a pregnant girlfriend to take care of.
Thank you very much!~
Thanked by:
Sorry that I have problems to tolerate bad time management. I thought about ten days should be enough to find some free minutes...
Thanked by:
It's cool, it's not your fault that people get busy [:
Thanked by:
I have the same things as Tyvon.

Nix the Pregnant Girlfriend.
Thanked by:
I'll see if I can pull this off. I have 15 weeks of math homework to do in two weeks, but I'll put it off until after christmas.
Thanked by:
I was busy but found about 10-15 minutes of free time to get my gift done.
A Bit rushed but its a gift. Im sure you can find some.
Thanked by:
I got mine done. I just need to wait nowwww

I spent an hour spriting it while my internet died yesterday, which is when I realized I am terrible at spriting humans.
Thanked by:
I think I spent more time thinking of what to sprite than I actually spent spriting it. But I'm pretty satisfied with the result.
Thanked by:
(12-22-2008, 03:44 PM)xTYVONx Wrote:
(12-22-2008, 03:37 PM)BanefulKid Wrote: How comes people are unable to invest at least about half an hour to create at least something?
and a pregnant girlfriend to take care of.

woah what
since when
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-22-2008, 03:44 PM)xTYVONx Wrote:
I have a job to look for, games to sprite for, music to write, friends that I hang out with on a daily basis, and a pregnant girlfriend to take care of.
Thank you very much!~

Daddyvon
Thanked by: