The VG Resource

Full Version: Secret Santa - TSR Edition '08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[Image: sstsrelogo2xqb2.png]

Yep, guys. I'm hosting this year's Secret Santa. TSR Edition. Totally not a ripoff of what they did back then at Pixeltendo. In no way. Believe me.

Now, what is it about?
I guess all of you know what Secret Santa is. Every participator is going to get a gift for another participator - for the one whose name they got.
In our case, the gifts will be sprites, spritesheets, sprite animations or whatsoever - but it should be sprited, I'd say (If you really can't sprite but are good in creating some other kind of art, i.e. paintings or vector art, that may be okay as well). Also, everyone has to put some effort into their gift. If you think you can't do it, don't participate, as hard as that may be. :(
If you want to participate... make sure that you're okay with making a gift (including the "putting effort into it"!) for anyone whose name you'll get - whether you like them or not. If you don't know hat you could sprite for them... Some people here may have some kind of "personal character", if you get what I mean. Or you may know that that person is a fan of something - for example, if you get a name A, and person A really likes Banjo-Kazooie, you could sprite him that brown bear with the yellow pants or that stupid bird. Or whatever, you'll find something. Just think of what that person could like.
If you don't like the Idea of such a secret santa thing... don't participate and leave us alone. :)

So then. You can sign in until November the thirtyth (30.11). Names will be send out via PM around December the first (1.12), so you'll have enough time to make a gift until christmas eve (december the twenty-fourth, 24.12). Gifts should be sent to me via PM until the twenty-fourth (24.12). I'll post them here on the twenty-fifth (25.12). If you know that you wont have time at the thwenty-fourth, send it to me earlier so I can post it for you then. If you don't send me something till then, I'll make sure you wont get something.

I think thats it... or did I miss something? That's a bunch of words there... I hope you read it nontheless, as it's, like, very important, or so.

Oh, yeah, I think the names will be were assigned "randomly" by using some "random secret santa name assignment tool" I may create created.

Go ahead and sign in! You have time until the 30th!

You can sign up by telling that you want to join right here in this topic. That easy. No complications.

[Image: secretsantaflashfl3.gif]

[Image: secretsantasatantj0.gif]

--------------------

So then...
A blue empty box [Image: emptyboxvg8.png] means that someone hasn't got a present. If theres an empty box and another image - that means that he Secret Santa Rescue Force (or whatever) managed to get something else.
A red box with skull [Image: badboxac9.png] means that the person hasn't made a present.

+- witw
[Image: witwta1.png]

Mr. Buttbutt
[Image: badboxac9.png]

Angleglory

+- Tuna Unleashed
[Image: tunaunleashedhp9.png]

+- GrooveMan.exe
[Image: groovemanexeya7.png]

+- Arthur
[Image: emptyboxvg8.png]
[Image: gifttoarthurhv2.gif]

EdpR
[Image: edprwy8.png]

+- Cesar
[Image: cesaryd8.png]

+- EpicWes
[Image: gifttoepicwesyp0.png]

+- pikspiksmaroator
[Image: gifttopikspiksmaroatorvh8.png]

+- CeeY

+- A.J.Nitro
[Image: ajnitrorm5.png]

- Fret
[Image: gifttofretai8.png]

+- Lucas Olivarde
Quote:Hello, Lucas Olivarde! Here is my gift to you. I apologize that I didn't do more, but I've been really busy and didn't have a lot of time for spriting. So, here's your gift. You said that you like the Earthbound series, so I made a Ness PO for you.

[Image: Ness4-1.png]

The original image:
[A]
[B]
(linkyfied 'cause big)

+- Rakia
[Image: rakiaup3.png]

+- Phantom Kirby
[Image: phantomkirbypq5.png]

skink
[Image: skinkkq2.png]

+- Neox the Hedgehog
[Image: neoxthehedgehogdo1.png]
[Image: neoxthehedgehogjx2.gif]
[Image: neoxthehedgehog2lf3.gif]

- Rags
[Image: ragsiz8.png]

+- Sploder
[Image: sploderxa3.png]

+- Vipershark
[Image: vipersharkep8.png]

amber dawn firebaugh

+- Drei
[Image: dreigf5.png]

+- Cshad
[Image: cshadct8.png]

+- sky_blue_wiggler
[Image: skybluewigglerxx3.png]

+- LilGrim1991
[Image: lilgrim1991xm2.png]

+- Dex
[Image: dexul7.png]

+- koopaul

+- Shiraku
[Image: shirakunl2.png]

+- Solink
[Image: solinkxz5.png]

+- ninspriterx

+- The-Imp
[Image: theimpzq4.png]

+- Sol
[Image: solwq5.png]

+- ~BRICKLIN~
[Image: bricklinak4.png]

+- Sonikku
[Image: sonikkuhi9.png]

1up01

+- Raytheon
[Image: raytheonnf6.png]

pretty nitty

Clear

+- Devicho
[Image: ssrfdevichobg3.png]

+- Sir Repiteo

xTYVONx
[Image: j8js046698330mv7.png]

+- Dandelion
[Image: dandelionwk9.png]

+- Subomi~Chan

+- ravenboy9
[Image: ravenboy9am1.jpg]

m.vit

+- Domobot
[Image: domobot2ub0.png]
[Image: domobotjt2.png]

+- Vortex
[Image: vortexmb9.png]

+- Diogalesu
[Image: diogalesubh3.png]

+- Perigi

Green Fire Kirby

NOT1up

+- Girrrtacos
It's kinda huge

Anyway. To get rid of a red skullbox, you can send in the present you were meant to make. You'll then be seen as a latecomer rather than a dropout.
If you want someone with a red skullbox to receive the present you made anyways, ignoring the fact they didn't do something - let me know.

So then, whatever. I wish you all a happe merry christmas or whatever. :D
I'd like to join ^^
Just post something like "I'd like to join" or so, witw.
Made an Edit of the first post, adding that info.
Stop spamming, Quizzle.

I'm signing up for this.
I'mma signing up.
I'll sign up.
Yeah, non-sprited art was allowed last year - people found it hard to make deadlines when it was spriting onry.

Entering, and Thread Stickied.
Arthur getting in on some of this hot Christmas action.
I'm joining B)
I'm in!
Count me in. Also, in the first post, you say afford, but you mean effort.
Sign me up.
Im totally in, I want some competition after so long!
I want in!
Yo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18