[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The PC Engine / Turbografx 16 ripping project!
Updated:

[Image: fXI1L5N.png][Image: tAsFPq4.png]

New:

[Image: psBqsI8.png][Image: 8S6u2b7.png][Image: 3PsP44G.png][Image: bTDmvO1.png][Image: 5aUXdUT.png]
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by:
Looking good!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
The last ones:

[Image: oJQk6AD.png][Image: O5a6c9k.png][Image: 5Lw1Hd3.png][Image: jv7RwFA.png]

Next on TSR: Probably some spaceships.
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by:
Um, hello? Is this thread dead? Did I do something wrong? Something I was supposed to do?
Thanked by:
sorry, we have not been able to upload anything for like a month because of site maintainance and stuff. I'll merge this into our Turbo Grafx 16/PC Engine ripping project thread.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Ton
[Image: z3TRWoc.png]

[Image: dzIEop1.png]

[Image: xKcgcgl.png]

[Image: DG0OgR5.png]

[Image: N2VV5TW.png]

[Image: xbiKTG4.png]

Next on TSR: More Star Soldier (kind of...)
Thanked by:
(06-14-2013, 08:54 PM)Axle the Red Wrote: sorry, we have not been able to upload anything for like a month because of site maintainance and stuff. I'll merge this into our Turbo Grafx 16/PC Engine ripping project thread.

Alright, I was thinking about ripping more TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine sprites anyways.
Now um, just one question... where can I find those button things you use for the website? Like the sprite ones seen above. Still a bit new here though I joined in 2011...
Thanked by:
Everything should be up.
Thanked by: Magma MK-II, Garamonde
(06-16-2013, 01:33 PM)VirtualSonic43 Wrote: Alright, I was thinking about ripping more TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine sprites anyways.
Now um, just one question... where can I find those button things you use for the website? Like the sprite ones seen above. Still a bit new here though I joined in 2011...

http://www.vg-resource.com/showthread.php?tid=6534
Thanked by: Garamonde
aah Ton, you didn't get VirtualSonic's Ninja sheet up in the first post (yes, the OP of his thread went up there because when I merged the threads, the posts go in chronological order, which I just learned today and I tried but can't fix it... sorry about that Magma Dragoon Ouch!).
Tiny update to the sprite sheet.
[Image: 1673630-H3YK65K.png]
And the icons...
[Image: 1673631-ESQS7X5.png][Image: 1673632-YJCBTT3.png]
Thanked by:
We could probably simplify that character icon. It's kind of busy. Tongue
Thanked by: Garamonde
(06-16-2013, 06:20 PM)Axle the Red Wrote: aah Ton, you didn't get VirtualSonic's Ninja sheet up in the first post (yes, the OP of his thread went up there because when I merged the threads, the posts go in chronological order, which I just learned today and I tried but can't fix it... sorry about that Magma Dragoon Ouch!).

You can delete posts, no? Since he just updated the sheet you could just delete the first post.
Thanked by:
well simply deleting the OP would erase the entire thread so I had to split that post into its own thread and then delete that, but I've done that now.
Thanked by:
Hurr Durr... Sounds like a hassle.

Back to topic, I was a bit bored so I updated some game icons:

[Image: cTTyWuN.png][Image: jl94BiJ.png][Image: EqnD2kF.png][Image: nc3cD81.png][Image: ilT6tZY.png][Image: 35swmi6.png]