The VG Resource

Full Version: The PC Engine / Turbografx 16 ripping project!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The Spriters Resource (and the internet in general) has a severe lack of sprite rips from this system, so this is my attempt to rectify this. Though i'll work it a bit slowly, I'm open for suggestions. And of course anyone can help me as well!

PC Engine / Turbografx 16 ripping tutorial

[Image: yVbtUp1.png]

[Image: E8OrB0l.png]

[Image: pFGKoYb.png]

[Image: 0Ujhs61.png]
brilliant idea. Big Grin
*Ton stamp of approval*
If you can write up some quick tutorial on how to do a basic application based rip, I'd greatly appreciate it! And might even help out Wink
Made it! Look in the first post.
[Image: O6keQDv.png]

[Image: eP62ylH.png]

Next on TSR: a big-headed guy, perhaps?
Awesome! I saw that there is an Adventure Island game for the system too. Does that look very different from other incarnations?
It does, I played it through all the way. I don't know exactly where it changes the most, but the final boss was a magenta baboon in a tuxedo and top hat, if I remember correctly. Some of the bosses try to be somewhat like previous AI bosses, in the sense they are one boss with different heads.
That final boss sounds just... amazing.
I remember being mildly disappointed. Tomorrow I should look into it
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/tg16/a/newadv.htm

It could be disappointing but at least it's not a head swap like the final boss of the original Adventure Island.
[Image: MhLMTrz.png]

[Image: fXI1L5N.png]
Great! For a mascot character, so don't have much Bonk on the site. Awesome job.
(06-08-2013, 09:03 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome! I saw that there is an Adventure Island game for the system too. Does that look very different from other incarnations?
For the record, there are two, one is actually a Master Higgins game (that would be New Adventure Island) and the other is a Wonderboy game.
[Image: tAsFPq4.png][Image: oMh7wWf.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4