[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Turbo's Model topic
he might but he couldn't submit it to the site because she's not an official character.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(02-23-2013, 02:53 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: he might but he couldn't submit it to the site because she's not an official character.

(02-23-2013, 02:53 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: he might but he couldn't submit it to the site because she's

(02-23-2013, 02:53 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: because she's

(02-23-2013, 02:53 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: she's

(02-23-2013, 02:53 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: she

Is it that hard to tell if it's a guy or a girl?! Cry

Also no this particular model is my own personal char, not intending to share him. =p
[Image: 1471_Courage.jpg]
Thanked by: Garamonde
sorry! XD the eye patterns made his face look a little feminine. Shy
Thanked by:
(02-25-2013, 01:41 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: sorry! XD the eye patterns made his face look a little feminine. Shy

I see ^^; well I guess that would be a valid case to make since I did you Blaze's head (again) and heavily modified it.
Thanked by:
Supeb new characters! May be you can make a Mighty the Armadillo character too based on Sonic Generations models (deveral years ago I maded model of Mighty based on Sonic 2006 model)?
P.S: Ang what about Princess Elise - can you fix her like Eggman 2006?
Thanked by:
(02-26-2013, 04:37 AM)Doronetty Wrote: Supeb new characters! May be you can make a Mighty the Armadillo character too based on Sonic Generations models (deveral years ago I maded model of Mighty based on Sonic 2006 model)?
P.S: Ang what about Princess Elise - can you fix her like Eggman 2006?

To be honest She's mostly done now, just a few more things to fix up and she'll be ready.
As for the SG styled Mighty, someone else is actually working on a mod with him in it as well. dunno if he plans to upload it here or not though.
Thanked by:
oh yea happy birthday~
Thanked by: Turbo Thunderbolt
thanks ^^
Thanked by:
Not dead yet
[Image: blazeriders.png]
The method for getting this was more convoluted than it needed to be.
Thanked by: Rapidkirby3k
what game is she from? Surprise
Thanked by:
She's from 'Sonic Riders Zero Gravity'.... And I THINK 'Sonic Free Riders'. I just wonder which one of those this is from. Probably 'Zero Gravity'.
Thanked by:
It's Zero Gravity. had to 3d via printscreen and upload the initial rip through the 3dvia site and then download the dae to get the initial mesh.
Wish I could get the models from free riders though. it'd be better quality than this
Thanked by:
[Image: sallytexturedwoclothes.png]
Just another thing I've been working on, clothing is going to be started on soon for her too C:
[Image: turbowip.png]
Far from done still, but at least he has hair and shoes now.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Rapidkirby3k, Virt
liking the Sally. makes me wonder what Bunny Rabbot would look in 3D. Shy
Thanked by: Turbo Thunderbolt
Sally looks pretty cool. Plan to do any other SatAm/Comics characters?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: