Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Turbo's Model topic
After extensive amounts of time and effort I have created this
[Image: honeyrotation0.gif]
A model of Honey the Cat. (With slight creative license on designed features such as clothes.)
The rigging isn't complete though, but it's as close as I could get it to the Generations style models.
[Image: 1471_Courage.jpg]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Virt
Wow that looks really good! She looks a lot like Blaze though.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Turbo Thunderbolt
I saw that over at the Facepunch forums. Nice job! Wink

But Mighty Jetters is right-- It looks an awful lot like Blaze. Maybe make the eyes a bit taller?
Thanked by: Garamonde
(07-06-2012, 01:16 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Wow that looks really good! She looks a lot like Blaze though.

(07-06-2012, 01:38 PM)Trollerskates Wrote: I saw that over at the Facepunch forums. Nice job! Wink

But Mighty Jetters is right-- It looks an awful lot like Blaze. Maybe make the eyes a bit taller?

Yeah a lot of people mention that actually.
I used Blaze's head and tail as a base for Honey's and modified Silver's shoes and gloves, her hips were shaped courtesy of Rouge's hips. and most of the rest of the model was made custom.
As for her eyeshape... I'll see what I can do about it
I knew those shoes looked familiar. Tongue
Anyway it'd be really cool to have this on the site if you plan to submit it eventually, so good luck on improving it! Smile
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Turbo Thunderbolt
(07-06-2012, 02:11 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I knew those shoes looked familiar. Tongue
Anyway it'd be really cool to have this on the site if you plan to submit it eventually, so good luck on improving it! Smile

Thanks I'm currently working on rigging it to the Vavle Biped skeleton
Though I goofed up yesterday and did this:
[Image: isthissupposedtohappen.png]
Turns out I had too many armature modifiers applied at one time.
Edit: Yes I have 3ds max and Maya (student versions because I don't have $3000 or something bucks on me) I prefer Blender over them though Tongue
just curious, what are you using this for? animations, mods, etc?
Thanked by:
(07-06-2012, 03:09 PM)alexmach1 Wrote: just curious, what are you using this for? animations, mods, etc?

Well this right now is initially going to be a ragdoll for Garry's mod But yes I do plan on making animations and mods and such. I'm actually working on a game remake project. For Sonic 06 that is. I've even edited the generations Shadow model to have his cut scene limiters.
As can be seen in this old screenshot here
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/TurboThun...teroff.png
Thanked by:
Awesome job!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
while it does look nice so far, for game and gmod use you may want to lower/prioritize the polygon count, lest there be lag Tongue
Thanked by:
[Image: eggman_render.png]
Gentlmen
Thanked by: Previous, Ton
Hey, this is Eggman model from Sonic the Hedgrhog (2006), which nobody can fix?! Can you upload it here?
Thanked by:
(09-03-2012, 03:01 AM)Doronetty Wrote: Hey, this is Eggman model from Sonic the Hedgrhog (2006), which nobody can fix?! Can you upload it here?

I certainly indeed can.
better yet I can submit it too.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Ton
After much practice and hard work I come bearing another project of mine.
[Image: latestproject.png]
Dat spunky Sand cat you see in my avy
Thanked by:
she looks awesome, will you share the model once its finished?
Thanked by: