Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
SaGa Frontier sprites
aw thanks ya shouldn't have! Cute

(yes, you should have, we love your contributions~)
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Reichu, Ton
It looks like something went wrong (...to hell?) with the Hell battlefield upload. Won't load completely for me.
Thanked by:
I fixed it Genki ^_^
Thanked by: Garamonde, Reichu
thanks buddy. Tongue
Thanked by:
Thanks, Previous!

Now for the next batch...

Enemies

[Image: sagafrontier_dragonpup_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_dragonpup.png]

[Image: sagafrontier_mecdobby_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_mecdobby.png]

Field Backgrounds

[Image: sagafrontier_devin_psychicshops_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_devin_psychicshops.png]

[Image: sagafrontier_devin_magichouses_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_devin_magichouses.png]

Also discovered a problem with KillerBee, so here's the updated sheet, plus a new icon because the old one sucks.

[Image: sagafrontier_killerbee_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_killerbee.png]
Thanked by:
Quote:plus a new icon because the old one sucks.
yep, normal resolution looks best =)
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
I love this thread...
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
(04-20-2013, 05:36 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: yep, normal resolution looks best =)
That it does, but it's not always practical for an icon, as you've probably experienced. Still, I might go back and see if I can make more icons work at 100% res. Some of those monsters deserve more hits than they're getting!

(04-21-2013, 03:57 AM)Dazz Wrote: I love this thread...
Big Grin
Thanked by:
Doubled resolution is only helpful if the sprites are really really tiny. At the moment, I can't see a ripped monster which is too small.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: Reichu
(04-21-2013, 08:13 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: Doubled resolution is only helpful if the sprites are really really tiny. At the moment, I can't see a ripped monster which is too small.
Alright, well, let's give it a shot, then! Replacement icon time!

[Image: sagafrontier_gekko_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_rocky_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_hedgehog_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_butch_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_kylin_icon.png]

[Image: sagafrontier_razorback_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_hellhound_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_snakeman_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_unicornjr_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_armorpilla_icon.png]

[Image: sagafrontier_genbu_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_sonicbat_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_electrosheep_icon.png]

And two more replacements for the field backgrounds area. One's getting an icon change, the other isn't.

[Image: sagafrontier_despair_wardenssecret_i.png] [Image: sagafrontier_despair_wardenssecret.png]

[Image: sagafrontier_despair_wardensoffice.png]
Thanked by:
I updated those icons and the two area sheets in the last post as well as the killer bee from the other post, although I could see no difference between the sheets.
Thanked by: Reichu, Garamonde
(04-21-2013, 09:39 AM)Previous Wrote: I updated those icons and the two area sheets in the last post as well as the killer bee from the other post, although I could see no difference between the sheets.
The difference was two misplaced pixels, so it's not surprising. Wink

Thanks! So that leaves the new material from this post to be added.
Thanked by:
Yeah, I like normal resolution on my icons, too. Tongue
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I always like it bigger except for when it's not so big half of it's cut off in the icon, but that's me. Tongue
thanks for being super helpful and awesome here Previo. Cute
Thanked by:
Thanks, xibalba! I'll check it out.

I have a couple more new items. (And don't forget about the ones back here, either! Everything except KillerBee still needs to be added.)

[Image: sagafrontier_despair_valvechamber_ic.png] [Image: sagafrontier_despair_valvechamber.png]

[Image: sagafrontier_despair_sewer_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_despair_sewer.png]

EDIT: Icons! May eventually change the ... icon ... if I'm feeling more creative. Go under "Miscellany".

[Image: sagafrontier_icons_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_icons.png]

EDIT 2: Oh, how I despair of Despair... But so many map screens to go... :sob sob:

[Image: sagafrontier_despair_cboutside_icon.png] [Image: sagafrontier_despair_cboutside.png]
Thanked by: Stasis Rune