[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Spongebob Squarepants the movie Story World 1: Bikini Bottom
Spongebob squarepants the movie in Gameboy advance Story the World 1: Bikini Bottom [Image: b6r1xu.png]

Misc

[Image: 34hb5o3.png]
Thanked by:
looks good, but there seem to be random black lines drawn everywhere (especially on top of the "Level 2" text), can you remove these?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Yes ok
Thanked by:
Pretty sure you can reduce more of the blank space. The font size from your credit tag would be enough, btw.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde
I'm guessing Diego won't be around to re-organize this yet.
also how would you title this for the icon...? he's got the cutscenes from World 1 but also mugshots and things... which should probably go on another sheet but idk.
Thanked by:

Didn't add any section captions as people who know the game will know what belongs where an people who don't wouldn't care (plus I couldn'r really make sense our of them, with 1-2 start followed by 1-3 end). I'd just title it "World 1 Cutscenes" and the mugshots should probably be put on a general mugshots sheet with all the others if there ever are any rips of them.

I noticed that the first image in the third row of what I did is one pixel line larger than the others in height. This raises the assumption that some of these may be cut off and they all may actually be a good part bigger.
Thanked by: Garamonde, auxfox
That actually happened to me:
http://spriters-resource.com/mobile_phon...heet/47508

I think we can compare them when someone else decides to rip more of it.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
up.
Thanked by:
did you know the spongebob squarepants movie came out in 2004 i am just asking if you didin't know
Thanked by:
(01-18-2014, 03:14 PM)modelman22 Wrote: did you know the spongebob squarepants movie came out in 2004 i am just asking if you didin't know
No shiitake, Sherlock.
Thanked by: Garamonde