The VG Resource

Full Version: Spongebob Squarepants the movie Story World 1: Bikini Bottom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spongebob squarepants the movie in Gameboy advance Story the World 1: Bikini Bottom [Image: b6r1xu.png]

Misc

[Image: 34hb5o3.png]
looks good, but there seem to be random black lines drawn everywhere (especially on top of the "Level 2" text), can you remove these?
Yes ok
Pretty sure you can reduce more of the blank space. The font size from your credit tag would be enough, btw.
I'm guessing Diego won't be around to re-organize this yet.
also how would you title this for the icon...? he's got the cutscenes from World 1 but also mugshots and things... which should probably go on another sheet but idk.

Didn't add any section captions as people who know the game will know what belongs where an people who don't wouldn't care (plus I couldn'r really make sense our of them, with 1-2 start followed by 1-3 end). I'd just title it "World 1 Cutscenes" and the mugshots should probably be put on a general mugshots sheet with all the others if there ever are any rips of them.

I noticed that the first image in the third row of what I did is one pixel line larger than the others in height. This raises the assumption that some of these may be cut off and they all may actually be a good part bigger.
That actually happened to me:
http://spriters-resource.com/mobile_phon...heet/47508

I think we can compare them when someone else decides to rip more of it.
up.
did you know the spongebob squarepants movie came out in 2004 i am just asking if you didin't know
(01-18-2014, 03:14 PM)modelman22 Wrote: [ -> ]did you know the spongebob squarepants movie came out in 2004 i am just asking if you didin't know
No shiitake, Sherlock.