[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario Party 8 - Bitsize Candy
yeah this is really the only thing I care about in this game, they're 3d models of 2D sprites! there's two sprites for each character that change in between

[Image: jrMlfvSYg2mL1.png]

[Image: j5NFbAwkIuXCS.png]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qnwsndurwgg4aa...oCandy.zip
The proper name for this would be the "Bitsize Candy", actually.
Thanked by:
(01-06-2013, 08:47 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: The proper name for this would be the "Bitsize Candy", actually.
coulda sworn it was called retro candy in-game. I dunno, I just saw this in the middle of Game Grumps and thought "oh my god I need that."
Thanked by: Ton
I would love if you ripped more from the game but seeing how you only intend to do this one thing, I guess I will have to see myself when I get into ripping models other than .BRRES format.
I would actually call it "Characters (Bitsize Candy)" since the title makes it sound like it's the actual item itself, but uh, yeah.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
There is a debug mode for Mario Party 8 which allows you to view every character and their transformations in a T-pose.
Source.
Thanked by: Garamonde, redblueyellow
"*snort* I love this game now, it's Retro!"

Just thought I'd make a pointless Game Grumps reference.
[Image: 76561197999597301.png]
Thanked by: lemurboy12
(01-06-2013, 09:21 PM)Friedslick6 Wrote: There is a debug mode for Mario Party 8 which allows you to view every character and their transformations in a T-pose.
Source.
Yeah, the debug mode has just about everything there. That's how I got these.
Thanked by:
Ooh, awesome! Big Grin Uploaded.

Do you plan on ripping any more Mario Party 8 things this way?
Thanked by: Garamonde