The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario Party 8 - Bitsize Candy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yeah this is really the only thing I care about in this game, they're 3d models of 2D sprites! there's two sprites for each character that change in between

[Image: jrMlfvSYg2mL1.png]

[Image: j5NFbAwkIuXCS.png]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qnwsndurwgg4aa...oCandy.zip
The proper name for this would be the "Bitsize Candy", actually.
(01-06-2013, 08:47 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]The proper name for this would be the "Bitsize Candy", actually.
coulda sworn it was called retro candy in-game. I dunno, I just saw this in the middle of Game Grumps and thought "oh my god I need that."
I would love if you ripped more from the game but seeing how you only intend to do this one thing, I guess I will have to see myself when I get into ripping models other than .BRRES format.
I would actually call it "Characters (Bitsize Candy)" since the title makes it sound like it's the actual item itself, but uh, yeah.
There is a debug mode for Mario Party 8 which allows you to view every character and their transformations in a T-pose.
Source.
"*snort* I love this game now, it's Retro!"

Just thought I'd make a pointless Game Grumps reference.
(01-06-2013, 09:21 PM)Friedslick6 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a debug mode for Mario Party 8 which allows you to view every character and their transformations in a T-pose.
Source.
Yeah, the debug mode has just about everything there. That's how I got these.
Ooh, awesome! Big Grin Uploaded.

Do you plan on ripping any more Mario Party 8 things this way?