[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
Official Team Fortress 2012 Lounge
i actually got a quackenbirdt on my first try despite buying like 5x the ingredients i needed to craft it
Thanked by:
Wallet funds... without a credit card?

EDIT: There's also a Guides section in Game Hubs now, like you can write walkthroughs or tips on specific subjects. TF2 has a bunch like "Being an Effective Medic" and "The Engineer Bible".
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
someone on this server i go to got a 2012 winter crate key today (supposedly from a friend of his from valve) and ended up unboxing a strange festive machina, according to the declarations in the chat

although thinking about it, it was probably a server mod that allows text color in conjunction to the /me command; either way just throwing it out there
Thanked by:
(12-14-2012, 05:55 AM)Sonikku Wrote: i actually got a quackenbirdt on my first try despite buying like 5x the ingredients i needed to craft it

[Image: 1272246166011.jpg]
I'm only crafting it because a guy I know wants one, too.
Thanked by:
http://video.adultswim.com/presents/valve

Sweet.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Sonikku, Marth, Gold
Thanked by: Sonikku, alexmach1
New update.
http://www.teamfortress.com/mechaupdate/

I could personally care less about MvM or festive items.
But I hope that grenade launcher and medigun aren't just reskins.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
honestly seeing how festives (especially strange ones) just FLEW up in price, i am probably gonna collect as many as possible and then sell them at their peak to make a profit
Thanked by:
There's a good chance, I think, that after the massive increase of last years's features that much more people will hoard this year's. With a lot more festives, the price won't reach as high, I wouldn't think
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-19-2012, 11:09 PM)Rakia Wrote: I hope that grenade launcher and medigun aren't just reskins.

This. Really, really much. I'm pretty excited about the new Engineer shotgun too, I guess, since I have all the existing ones.

With any luck I can actually buy some keys during this event and get myself some festive or community items.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(12-20-2012, 07:49 AM)[robo9•2] Wrote: There's a good chance, I think, that after the massive increase of last years's features that much more people will hoard this year's. With a lot more festives, the price won't reach as high, I wouldn't think

I fucking hate when people artificially inflate prices by hoarding Gonna Puke
Thanked by:
(12-19-2012, 11:16 PM)Sonikku Wrote: honestly seeing how festives (especially strange ones) just FLEW up in price, i am probably gonna collect as many as possible and then sell them at their peak to make a profit

How much is a Festive Scattergun going for? I hate trading for the most part, but if the price skyrocketed, I may as well try.
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
(12-20-2012, 10:34 AM)Rakia Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 11:16 PM)Sonikku Wrote: honestly seeing how festives (especially strange ones) just FLEW up in price, i am probably gonna collect as many as possible and then sell them at their peak to make a profit

How much is a Festive Scattergun going for? I hate trading for the most part, but if the price skyrocketed, I may as well try.

a normal festive scattergun is like 3-4 keys, a strange one goes around as high as 2 buds right now: about 50-52 keys
Thanked by:
lol a bunch of festive sellers were saying a few months ago that festive prices would plummet (buyers were keeping quiet, strangely enough).
Thanked by:
Crafted the Rescue Ranger and the Loose Cannon the normal way.

Crafted the Vaccinator via lucky Class Weapon craft on the first try.

I sure do love the holiday season.
Thanked by: