[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
Official Team Fortress 2012 Lounge
[Image: KXdCT.png]

Hi
Thanked by: Kitsu, puggsoy, Rosencrantz
just tried out the new MvM difficulty (expert)

needless to say its hard as shit
Thanked by: Gold, Marth
mvm is so easy when you play with [G4CE] we did all three maps last night and never had to repeat a wave
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
(10-10-2012, 04:31 AM)total burning heart kojjiro Wrote: mvm is so easy when you play with [G4CE] we did all three maps last night and never had to repeat a wave

friendly reminder, default course its easy course.
Thanked by:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=101989180

this is only halfway into this shit

god I need a competent team who won't quit out on me for no reason
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by: Marth
rosen i can beat that

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=101849816

this scout was fucking sitting here the entire time and we went the whole time pretty decently
Thanked by: Rosencrantz, Marth
Just traded my SF Flamethrower for 18 keys. It might be less than the price ends up being, but it's still almost double what I got it for.
Thanked by:
Traded my SF Knife recently for 24 keys - 24 times what I got it for. Tongue
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by: Kitsu
Oh my god, I just won two of the Expert Mann Ups today

I ended up being a lateshow for both of them (wave 3 in Mannworks and Wave 5 in Coal Town), which is pathetic on my part, but counterpoints:

a) these were waves I have previously reached from the starting wave, but never got any further due to bad team / me being an idiot and messing up my loadout / not having enough time to finish things up, and
b) coming in late means I become a savior; I get all of the cash that the team raked in, and I get to run forward as if I never wasted a single dollar on cantines, so I get to fully load some of my weapons and stats

also the last waves are so freaking brutal; Coal Town had six tanks, with five of them rolling out in a rush (the sixth rides happily alongside giant heavies and sydney sniper fire)

this was the easiest of the Expert final waves

Thanked by:
Played some Team Fortress Arcade today after remembering it existed, and realised that it's actually a lot like Mann vs Machine. The robots aren't based off classes and the bosses are (allegedly) non-robots, but the concept is surprisingly similar.

Too bad it won't get updated, I would have liked to see online co-op and new modes.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
the activity on this part of the board is so bland it doesnt justify it having its own section.
Thanked by:
Maybe if something happened with the tSR server it would. Last I checked it isn't up is it?
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
MvM more like

MvZ

also Merasmus is the boss this year

and privatized halloween gift drops (as opposed to the flop of last year)

it all starts tomorrow

I can't wait~

Thanked by:
well, tf2 had to officially embrace zombies SOMETIME

it's like a modern fps rule
Thanked by:
(10-25-2012, 10:14 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote: MvZ
i was telling people on this server i go to that this would happen and NOOOOOOOOO they didnt believe me

who is laughing now
Thanked by: Previous, Rosencrantz, Kitsu