[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Just vote okay.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[Image: zPYiD.gif] Hoeloe
20.69%
6 20.69%
[Image: jb27fxOieH6zRQ.png] hiynastrike
0%
0 0%
[Image: aiIVK.gif] NICKtendo DS
0%
0 0%
[Image: k19b7n.gif] Keiang
17.24%
5 17.24%
[Image: Gwmhc.gif] -Bwar-
55.17%
16 55.17%
[Image: space%20ship.png] Sevenstitch
6.90%
2 6.90%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR compo vol.5 VOTING
(09-22-2012, 05:25 AM)Meta Wrote: Each higher level adds to the previous level's restrictions.
<EASY>
◘Sprite a shoot em up sprite and its nemesis/counterpart/rival/enemy. you are required to sprite them in the following canvas facing each other.
[Image: Image2.png?noCache=1348305839]
○you're free to rotate the image if you prefer, but the canvas should not be modified in its size.
<NORMAL>
○Colors: 4~8. not less than 4, no more than 8.
○Animation: 3~6 frames max. note that restrcion is applied to the canvas, not to the ships.
<EXPERT>
○You must pick an existing company/franchise/character rivalry and portrait it as a duel of shmup sprites. it MUST be clear what company/franchise/characters are.
○Also, you must sprite the background and animate it accordingly.

sidenote: remember, the SHMUP genre is not restricted only to spaceships.

Voting disregards levels for obvious reasons and because winning isn't the point anyways Wink
Thanked by:
Just couldn't get enough time around to finish mine.

Oh well, good luck to everyone else~
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by:
Looks like -Bwar-'s gonna get the honors~
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Seems that way. I'm surprised mine is doing as well as it is. -Bwar-'s is the clear winner here, I'd have thought.
Thanked by:
I kinda saw it coming, as how unique the entry is. Congrats to -Bwar- for being so clever.
Thanked by:
Ah wow, I wasn't expecting to beat out Hoeloe, I thought his was better made personally. I appreciate the votes guys, thanks!
Thanked by:
Sorry I forgot this yesterday I was kinda completely into my own thing BUT luckily this poll auto-closed itself anyways and it would not have mattered anyways because we have a clear winner

-Bwar- (16) far, far ahead of Hoeloe (6) and Keiang (5).

Thanks to everyone for participating. Now go for whatever -Bwar- comes up with!
Thanked by:
Bwar you are taking an awfully long time!
[Image: cKfiI0F.png]
Thinking of you, 
wherever you are.
Thanked by:
Previous, this topic should have been archived a while ago! Tongue
Moved.
Thanked by:
Let me be honest here, I'd prefer these to be kept up there at least until the next one is posted. I kept it there and didn't lock it on purpose, actually.
Thanked by:
Oh, okay. Sorry, I forgot. Sick

[/badmodding]
Happens! Tongue

Since -Bwar- didn't get around to making a topic yet, I'd say Hoeloe or Keiang or whoever should go for it!
Thanked by: Garamonde
(10-06-2012, 05:19 PM)Previous Wrote: Happens! Tongue

Since -Bwar- didn't get around to making a topic yet, I'd say Hoeloe or Keiang or whoever should go for it!

I think Hoeloe should do it, since he was second place. I can do it if he doesn't want to though.
Thanked by:
Well, okay then. I'll make one today if that's the case.

EDIT: Done.
Thanked by: Garamonde