The VG Resource

Full Version: TSR compo vol.5 VOTING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-22-2012, 05:25 AM)Meta Wrote: [ -> ]Each higher level adds to the previous level's restrictions.
<EASY>
◘Sprite a shoot em up sprite and its nemesis/counterpart/rival/enemy. you are required to sprite them in the following canvas facing each other.
[Image: Image2.png?noCache=1348305839]
○you're free to rotate the image if you prefer, but the canvas should not be modified in its size.
<NORMAL>
○Colors: 4~8. not less than 4, no more than 8.
○Animation: 3~6 frames max. note that restrcion is applied to the canvas, not to the ships.
<EXPERT>
○You must pick an existing company/franchise/character rivalry and portrait it as a duel of shmup sprites. it MUST be clear what company/franchise/characters are.
○Also, you must sprite the background and animate it accordingly.

sidenote: remember, the SHMUP genre is not restricted only to spaceships.

Voting disregards levels for obvious reasons and because winning isn't the point anyways Wink
Just couldn't get enough time around to finish mine.

Oh well, good luck to everyone else~
Looks like -Bwar-'s gonna get the honors~
Seems that way. I'm surprised mine is doing as well as it is. -Bwar-'s is the clear winner here, I'd have thought.
I kinda saw it coming, as how unique the entry is. Congrats to -Bwar- for being so clever.
Ah wow, I wasn't expecting to beat out Hoeloe, I thought his was better made personally. I appreciate the votes guys, thanks!
Sorry I forgot this yesterday I was kinda completely into my own thing BUT luckily this poll auto-closed itself anyways and it would not have mattered anyways because we have a clear winner

-Bwar- (16) far, far ahead of Hoeloe (6) and Keiang (5).

Thanks to everyone for participating. Now go for whatever -Bwar- comes up with!
Bwar you are taking an awfully long time!
Previous, this topic should have been archived a while ago! Tongue
Moved.
Let me be honest here, I'd prefer these to be kept up there at least until the next one is posted. I kept it there and didn't lock it on purpose, actually.
Oh, okay. Sorry, I forgot. Sick

[/badmodding]
Happens! Tongue

Since -Bwar- didn't get around to making a topic yet, I'd say Hoeloe or Keiang or whoever should go for it!
(10-06-2012, 05:19 PM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Happens! Tongue

Since -Bwar- didn't get around to making a topic yet, I'd say Hoeloe or Keiang or whoever should go for it!

I think Hoeloe should do it, since he was second place. I can do it if he doesn't want to though.
Well, okay then. I'll make one today if that's the case.

EDIT: Done.