Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Favorite VG Music
CASTLEVANIAAAAAAAA

I know nobody listens to other people's links in this but whatever Smile
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Tellis, Kami
Been listening to Reporting from the Weather Balloon which you get with the Little Inferno pre-order.

It's awesome.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(09-10-2012, 09:57 AM)Lexou Duck Wrote: I know nobody listens to other people's links in this but whatever Smile
I do!
Thanked by:
OH yeah i forgot about those two last ones, they're awesome Smile
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Tellis

HRRRNG SO MUCH EPIC
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Here, have some battle music from SNES RPGs that I have never played!:
Thanked by:
N64

PS1
Saturn
So I picked up my old Final Fantasy: Four Heroes of Light file again and I remembered how much I love the music of this game:
Thanked by: Previous
I know these have been posted already but this game realy should've been on genesis, I mean Mega Man X dosen't even have anything I don't think the genesis could handle.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Tellis
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Helmo, Tellis
I wonder how much effort it would actually take to make a genesis version of MMX? I'd be more than willing to make that happen.
Thanked by: Garamonde
If I could sprite well enough I'd try to make some of the sprites.
Thanked by:
(09-18-2012, 09:14 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: If I could sprite well enough I'd try to make some of the sprites.

wouldn't we just have to recolor the sprites to match the genesis palette?

Probably wouldn't be too hard but lets take this discussion elsewhere
Thanked by:
Thanked by: