[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
What are you playing?
(08-10-2012, 02:03 PM)puggsoy Wrote: The Misadventures of Tron Bonne.

Cool
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: puggsoy
*Googles "The Misadventures of Tron Bonne"*

Ah. Right. OK.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Playing Kirby's Return to Dreamland. It's really great.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde
(08-10-2012, 05:02 PM)recolorcool Wrote: Playing Kirby's Return to Dreamland. It's really great.

You will not be disappointed. Get someone to play with you too.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(08-10-2012, 03:32 PM)puggsoy Wrote: *Googles "The Misadventures of Tron Bonne"*

Ah. Right. OK.
It's really good but I didn't like how you need to collect all the secret crystals to unlock the whole end sequence. So I used cheats for that :o

I was playing Junk Jack on my iphone, it's like minecraft but single player and it's 2D. I never played minecraft either >.>
Thanked by:
Been finding myself playing a lot of Ocarina of Time lately, which is kind of surprising. Then again I usually play it with my Winamp soundtrack open so eh

That and TF2.
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by:
30 melon run on Yoshi's Story

that's pretty much "very hard mode" if it had one
Thanked by: Garamonde
Theatrhythm. Best 3DS game. Go get it.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: puggsoy
I think I'll go play some SNES Cute (aka homebrew Wii)
Thanked by:
DK64. Ugh.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(08-16-2012, 12:33 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: DK64. Ugh.

Feel your pain man. I hate that K-Rool cardboard cutout mainly because I do fine the first half of the battle, then it gets hectic and I lose my Kongs quickly, knowing I have to complete the rest of the game before heading off to the final level to get the "102%" ending of the game, and I'm gonna have to put up with the bloody beetle.
Thanked by: Ton
A Sonic 4 Ep. II demo while I wait to get back into a Mann vs. Machine match after crashing again
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by:
Final Fantasy VII has achievements now. Must collect them all.
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B], Ton
Counter Strike: Global Offensive.
Not sure I'll buy it if my bro does
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by: tykel
(08-16-2012, 02:00 AM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: Not sure I'll buy it if my bro does
You mean if I have it already and you can play it, you don't see the point in getting it for yourself?
But think of the MP! Cute
I manage an emulation project called Chip16, check it out!
Peace!
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]