The VG Resource

Full Version: What are you playing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the game that you are currently playing right now?

For me it's Skies of Arcadia Legends (Hence why I have not been ripping recently)

Also Portrait of Ruin; trying to master all subweapons, even with the Mastery ring and fighting in the spawning zombie area in city of Haze it still takes a while to master each subweapon.
Playing Alien vs Predator Arcade.
About to finish Grim Fandango.
Vice City.
and Halo on Legendary/Halo CE.
Kirby Superstar Ultra and SSBB. I've beaten nearly everything both, but still need to go back and finish a few things. I have to say though that beating the True arena in SuperStar Ultra makes me wonder what a whole Kirby game with that difficulty would be like.

If my 360 wasn't RROD'd at the moment I'd probably be playing Banjo Tooie and Halo Wars as well.
[Image: sig.gif]
(06-15-2009, 11:37 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ][Image: sig.gif]

Front Mission 4 was pretty fun.

The Legendary Starfy, myself. I have to play it in small chunks, though, otherwise my brain fizzles from the god-damn cuteness
Pokemon Crystal. Ready to take on the E4.
Shadow of Colossus and Dark Sector, yeah I haven't brought a new game for a while...
Prototype. Heart333333
ocarina of time

for about the 5-6 time

then afterward majoras mask
GTA3, wich is probably my favorite GTA after Vice City.
Ghostbusters, Fallout 3, and FF4: The After Years.
(06-17-2009, 12:17 AM)Solitaire Wrote: [ -> ]Prototype. Heart333333

i thought that game was meant to be bad?

w/e i'm playing Skate 2 and Super Mario Galaxy
professor layton and final fantasy 12: revenant wings
Darkstalkers 3 on max difficulty.
Threads of Fate, Knights in the Nightmare, Legend of Dragoon, Black Sigil - Blade of the Exiled