[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Banjo-Kazooie Sprite Project!
Ah alright, that looks better than both

[Image: E4kDw.png]
Thanked by: Shade, Garamonde, Gaia
How big should I make Conga? Should it be a Banjo, Grunty, and Kazooie stacked together for each segment (head, body, limbs)?
Thanked by:
I say try to make him a pixel or two taller than Grunty's hat tip and make him a tad wide

That would give him size and power without making him too monstrous for the style
Thanked by: Gaia
Ok, three things here:

one, I decided to just use a different hue for Snacker.

also with Snacker, what Hue of Blue do you guys like better?

and the third thing is: Snorkel the Dolphin

[Image: Snorkel.png]
I believe in Jesus Christ, if you do also, post this as your sig.
Matthew 10: 32-33

"32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."
Well if we want to stick with the pallette without too many modifications, I say the old one is fine

And that Snorkel is beyond amazing, you hit him spot-on
Thanked by:
I like 2 better. I also think it's part of the palette. If not someone will have to add it with another shade to go with that color.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
Yeah two is the old one actually, so that is actually part of the pallet.
I believe in Jesus Christ, if you do also, post this as your sig.
Matthew 10: 32-33

"32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."
Thanked by:
I actually prefer the one on the right.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Star
[Image: 2dhxvft.png]

Used Conga's head as a starting oint, there could be things wrong with it though.
Thanked by: Phantom Killah
He looks a bit too chimpish, not gorrilla enough imo
Thanked by: Garamonde
I did some more edits guys.

[Image: moredits.png]

As you can see I changed Bottles up a bit to make him look more like he does in the games. I attempted to make Klungo bigger and also make his face a combo of his artwork and in game model.

The veggie enemies I felt were too small. I know we aren't going for accurate sizes but I felt that if this was a real side scrolling Banjo game, these enemies would have to be at least big enough for Banjo to attack.

Also I changed up the Jinjo. I though it looked too hunched over before and it's head seemed weird.

Thanked by: Garamonde, Kami, -Bwar-, Shade
I'd say everything looks better now.
Thanked by:
Excellent work, if I say so myself!
Laptop Information
Brand: Lenovo
Model: IdeadPad Y570
CPU: 2nd Gen Intel Core i7 26070QM 2.2GHz to 3.0GHz (Turbo Boost)
RAM: 8192MB DDR3 SDRAM
GPU: nVidia GT555M 1GB GDDR5
Thanked by:
(07-24-2012, 07:55 PM)Koopaul Wrote: I did some more edits guys.

[Image: moredits.png]

As you can see I changed Bottles up a bit to make him look more like he does in the games. I attempted to make Klungo bigger and also make his face a combo of his artwork and in game model.

The veggie enemies I felt were too small. I know we aren't going for accurate sizes but I felt that if this was a real side scrolling Banjo game, these enemies would have to be at least big enough for Banjo to attack.

Also I changed up the Jinjo. I though it looked too hunched over before and it's head seemed weird.
They look better.(I don't want to redo the animations though Cry, but oh well)
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
If I had any experience with animating I'd attempt Topper or something to help out, sorry Kami.
Thanked by: