[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
When ripping sounds...
Do we include the musical instruments? I honestly dont know Embarassed
Thanked by:
Nope. No instrument samples. In fact, you just reminded me that I need to add that to the TSoR submission guidelines.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: canasniimehugh, puggsoy
That`s another rule you added because of me. Sorry about that. Sick

You can close this thread and whatnot.
Thanked by:
I was sort of wondering about this too, since I always find a bunch of instrument sounds in DS games. However I wasn't really planning on ripping any anyway.

(07-21-2012, 05:34 PM)canasniimehugh Wrote: That`s another rule you added because of me. Sorry about that. Sick

She's adding a guideline, not a rule, so you should be proud. Well, either way you're helping improve the website so it's all cool.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde
(07-21-2012, 05:36 PM)puggsoy Wrote: I was sort of wondering about this too, since I always find a bunch of instrument sounds in DS games. However I wasn't really planning on ripping any anyway.

(07-21-2012, 05:34 PM)canasniimehugh Wrote: That`s another rule you added because of me. Sorry about that. Sick

She's adding a guideline, not a rule, so you should be proud. Well, either way you're helping improve the website so it's all cool.

Yes, but they come about from my errors. Well at least it`ll prevent people from submitting submissions wrong. Smile
Thanked by: puggsoy
Dude, you having problems helps me to note them down for others who are curious about the same thing. It's always a good thing to ask about stuff like this because having them in the submission rules can help save time and trouble for everyone. Your errors are a benefit. Wink
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]