The VG Resource

Full Version: When ripping sounds...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do we include the musical instruments? I honestly dont know Embarassed
Nope. No instrument samples. In fact, you just reminded me that I need to add that to the TSoR submission guidelines.
That`s another rule you added because of me. Sorry about that. Sick

You can close this thread and whatnot.
I was sort of wondering about this too, since I always find a bunch of instrument sounds in DS games. However I wasn't really planning on ripping any anyway.

(07-21-2012, 05:34 PM)canasniimehugh Wrote: [ -> ]That`s another rule you added because of me. Sorry about that. Sick

She's adding a guideline, not a rule, so you should be proud. Well, either way you're helping improve the website so it's all cool.
(07-21-2012, 05:36 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]I was sort of wondering about this too, since I always find a bunch of instrument sounds in DS games. However I wasn't really planning on ripping any anyway.

(07-21-2012, 05:34 PM)canasniimehugh Wrote: [ -> ]That`s another rule you added because of me. Sorry about that. Sick

She's adding a guideline, not a rule, so you should be proud. Well, either way you're helping improve the website so it's all cool.

Yes, but they come about from my errors. Well at least it`ll prevent people from submitting submissions wrong. Smile
Dude, you having problems helps me to note them down for others who are curious about the same thing. It's always a good thing to ask about stuff like this because having them in the submission rules can help save time and trouble for everyone. Your errors are a benefit. Wink