this

I loop this all the time
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by: Garamonde
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRUZd94dIrk
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Here's some music from my favorite Zelda spin off ^^

Tingle for smash bros 4 as a playable character i'm sure Nintendo could make a unique moveset for him ^^
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by: puggsoy
Holy crud I didn't even know such a game existed, I have to get it NOW.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: senjen, megaMasquerain

I can listen to both these songs for hours, which in it self is quite an accomplishment since they're both pretty short. Might just be me being nostalgic though...
Thanked by:
Metal Max 3:
Hell is Full
Bounty Boss Arrange
Thanked by:
Hellion Sounds - Coup de GrĂ¢ce [Romancing SaGa 1] - Wayfarer - Kenji Ito Arrange
Thanked by:
Tingle is just a total ass with his ridiculous prizes, and you'll know what I mean if you played Windwaker.
Thanked by:
Are you kidding me Tingle is badass go beat Freshly Picked Tingles Rosy Rupeeland then come back to me Tongue also i beat windwaker more than 10 times, Tingle wasn't that bad Xp

Here's some music from Majora's mask that i love

What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by: alexmach1, Tellis
(06-16-2012, 05:51 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: Tingle is just a total ass with his ridiculous prizes, and you'll know what I mean if you played Windwaker.

Tingle is awesome, even more so Minish Cap. You might think 4 Tingles is even worse, but seriously fuse Kinstones with all of them and you get an extra weapon that isn't even part of the storyline. Seriously, that's like the only time that ever happens in any LoZ game.

Oh yeah, by the way:

Freaking legendary.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Tellis
(06-16-2012, 08:12 PM)senjen Wrote: Are you kidding me Tingle is badass go beat Freshly Picked Tingles Rosy Rupeeland then come back to me Tongue also i beat windwaker more than 10 times, Tingle wasn't that bad Xp

Here's some music from Majora's mask that i love

[videos]

HE MAKES YOU PAY 3184 RUPEES FOR A SINGLE CHART!
Thanked by:

You have no idea how much I've played this game.
[Image: BannerMain.gif][Image: A9p8V.png][Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by: Tellis

Pretty damn cool
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by: Viiper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWQA_32IJYA

I picked it up again recently, still trying to get all those damn medals. I'm over 350 hours of playing. This game is easily one of my best investments.
[Image: Rrr4r.jpg]
Thanked by: Yo-Yo Boy