[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
Official Team Fortress 2012 Lounge
I think it would be a great idea, and I am sure this idea has came up before... Oh well.
Love: Camo
3ds fc: 4296 3475 9143
Thanked by:
I like Prophunting, it's very addictive.
Anyway what's your favourite radio station on TF2? Mini is epic Radio. My name is mentioned alot on that radio. I always !shoutout stuff and keep requesting music and it's quite fun. Man, I even managed to make Endless Possibilities from Bowling for Soup (AKA The main theme of Sonic Unleashed) play on the radio. I lolled hard but it was still very amazing.
Thanked by:
(05-04-2012, 04:09 PM)thegameexplorer Wrote: Anyway what's your favourite radio station on TF2?

None of them.
There is no "TF2 Radio."

!radio plays stations from SHOUTcast radio, usually based on server preferences or set-up of the !radio plugin.

SHOUTcast is it's own site with it's own radio streams unrelated to TF2.

Usually a server admin will add a plugin to their server to quickly link users to the SHOUTcast stream of their choice (selected from whichever stations the plugin is set up to have).
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by:
I usually listen to alt rock or techno on those things.
Thanked by:
Well, they are Source radio stations after all.
Thanked by:
Talking about music on TF2, I've had this mod installed for a while now:

... so that's basically what I hear half the time that I'm playing.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: NightOwl35, TGE
reminds of this

[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
Scout Item Raffle, get in here.
[Image: FmY9K.jpg]

Thanked by:
Thanked by:
I read that as "Dazzspencer"

okay brb making this mod
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by: Lexou Duck
I have a similar mod which plays Doc Robeatnix (The STH remix of E.G.G.M.A.N)
(05-08-2012, 09:40 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Talking about music on TF2, I've had this mod installed for a while now:

... so that's basically what I hear half the time that I'm playing.
Thanked by:
bumping this shit
i got 31 crates today for 5 scrap

i dont need that many
Thanked by: Rosencrantz
real-time voice modulator + microphone chat = Heart
Thanked by: Rosencrantz
For the sake of conversation, let me just say that I got premium now. What I wanted it for most was the 300 backpack slots, because I had to keep choosing between items I had and items I picked up, now I won't have to do that for a while. In addition to obviously being able to hold more items which is just generally cool anyway. Having the chance to pick up hats and strange weapons is also a cool bonus.

Can anybody recommend anything cool I can do with premium that I can't with F2P?
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(06-18-2012, 03:54 AM)puggsoy Wrote: For the sake of conversation, let me just say that I got premium now. What I wanted it for most was the 300 backpack slots, because I had to keep choosing between items I had and items I picked up, now I won't have to do that for a while. In addition to obviously being able to hold more items which is just generally cool anyway. Having the chance to pick up hats and strange weapons is also a cool bonus.

Can anybody recommend anything cool I can do with premium that I can't with F2P?

nothing, absolutely.
Thanked by: puggsoy, Rosencrantz