[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Favorite VG Music

I need to try playing through Shining Force again sometime... funny that you never usually hear more than the first 5 or 6 seconds of it, when it's such a cool theme.
Thanked by: TomGuycott, TGE

I was reminded of this beautiful song today.

edit: oh uh, sorry about the double post, I just wanted to break the glitch...
if someone else posts I guess I'll just delete this and merge these two, I guess!
Thanked by:

Thanked by: Tellis, Chris2Balls [:B]
Thanked by:
(04-23-2012, 01:19 AM)Tellis Wrote:

I need to try playing through Shining Force again sometime... funny that you never usually hear more than the first 5 or 6 seconds of it, when it's such a cool theme.

I know, that's such a cool theme. As far as themes from Shining Force go for the overhead portion, these Boss ones are awesome.

I like the drum effects in these songs, reminds me a lot of a military march, but at a frantic, boss-worthy pace.
Thanked by: Tellis
man i have so much favorite video game music i couldn't possibly post them all in one post XD

Here's some songs i enjoy

i'm a earthworm jim fan Tongue
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by: TGE
Phantasy Star Online and NiGHTS are my favorites. Ys is another awesome game with a great soundtrack that I recently played for the first time.
The JRPG Club: Video game reviews for Japanese learners
Thanked by:
I just love whipping out a piece of evidence and hearing this music.

You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Here's some music from the game i'm currently playing and ripping models from,

Thanked by: Gors, Tellis, Mutsukki
Giftpia's OST is something else.

Here's some Inazuma Eleven:

Thanked by:
Super Mario 3D Land has an amazing final boss theme.

Shit's way too cash for a Mario game.
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by:
Thanked by:
Here's some music from one of my favorite Rare N64 games

warning 18 + song

Thanked by: NightOwl35, RadSpyro
Well, this game's entire soundtrack is amazing, but this particular one is my favorite (Dvorak Heart)

Thanked by: Tellis
Thanked by: