[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SUPER ARISA WORLD
Ploaj you have to be more careful when placing ladders! You don't want Viperverts looking up Arisa's skirt Nervous

(This is great btw!!)
this is shaping up pretty nicely

I tested the exe. file, the HTML version shares some of the problems, but bug 1 and 4 don't happen on it.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Ploaj, Zadaben, Garamonde
A lot of those was me overlooking simple things
Easy fixes
Thanked by: Zadaben
-Sometimes attempting climbing a ladder while holding a block makes it fall below the ground. This only happens if you jump onto the ladder, not if you walk onto it, up must be held while on ladder.
-If you throw a block above your head and stay below it, there is a brief moment where Arisa shows her falling animation, then she appears ontop of the block.*
-If you throw a block up while underneath other blocks, it rebounds sideways, this only happens on the very low ones.
-If timed properly, you can throw a block into a wall, then jump off of it again before it land to essentially double-jump.*
-If you throw a block at a vipergoomba, it appears above it and then dies.
-If Arisa becomes pinned between two blocks, she cannot turn around, and (this part only happens between a minecraft block and a wall, otherwise she cant walk) she walks in slow motion, vibrating slightly.
-If you throw a a block between two other blocks, it will become wedged inside of it and float in midair.
[Image: 154dpap.png]

*These two things are linked together.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: Ploaj
I already have most of those fixed but thanks for pointing them out
and some only appear in the html one because of the horrible collision detection >.<

Edit:
Oh and is Sengi like player 2 luigi or like Super Mario Bros 2 character with different stats and abilitys?
Thanked by: Zadaben, Gors, recme
do i have a looking up animation for when arisa is above me
because i need one
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
I was going to do that , but idk if it would be viable to program

it depends on ploaj, really; I can gladly make all the sprites for it.

Quote:Edit:
Oh and is Sengi like player 2 luigi or like Super Mario Bros 2 character with different stats and abilitys?

I don't really know; make sengi~ a copy of Arisa for the time being, then we can think on giving her different stats and maybe, even moves.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Ploaj, Zadaben
(04-28-2012, 06:15 PM)Vipershark Wrote: do i have a looking up animation for when arisa is above me
because i need one
Then we have a happy coincidence as I added that in myself earlier today Genki ^_^
Gors you can make your own version of the sprite though.
[Image: 8m3YM.png]

not a lot of things, but slowly getting there
[Image: M8USP.gif]
For some reason I kinda wish it was a little different from the Mario coins somehow, like a slightly different color or something while still being recognizable as a ripoff style thing.
Thanked by:
tbh I have different plans for that coin... Smug
FFffffttt.

The suspense. She burns!!!
Thanked by:
Finals week for me Big Grin

I had some time today so I added the spring, coin, and running plus I fixed a lot of the blocks physics. Oh and you can use Sengi Genki ^_^
http://arisa.netii.net/demo/index.html

and the exe download because as usual some glitches involving collisions only appear in the html5
http://arisa.netii.net/exe/DEMO.rar
Thanked by: Sengir, Gwen
Seeing as Sengi~'s jump anim is kinda like flying maybe she has Luigi's fluttery jump?